What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R26 | Fri | Knights 40-24 Rabbitohs | Ausgrid

R26: NEW v SOU

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ausguy

Coach
I'm sure the person in the ambo appreciated the clapping off as they left the stadium lol

Human nature isn't it

DJShaksta

First Grade
Now unlike Bunniestard I am not one to stare at men's bodies while they play football, but seriously is big girl Dave Taylor that fattest player ever??
When he got penalized for the chicken wing tackle I was waiting for him to pick the Newcastle player up and take a bite.

Seriously Dave - lay off the kfc you fat fugg

skeepe

Immortal
How the hell can you keep cheering when the spectactor next to you has just died?

It's quite possible they don't know. I personally wouldn't know the difference between someone who's unconscious and someone who's dead, mainly because I've never come across either. Unless it was really obvious.

Danish

Referee
Lets not let this horrible incident get in the way of the lolling at souffs. Odds are it was a newcastle fan and they'd want it that way