What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R26 | Fri | Knights 40-24 Rabbitohs | Ausgrid

R26: NEW v SOU

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apey

Staff member
BunniesMan has his ticket, is going to travel down on Friday, go to the game and being loud and proud wearing his Souths jersey then he'll go and get drunk in a Newcastle pub wearing his Souths gear to celebrate Souths making it to the finals for the second time in his lifetime.

Luckily the mates I'm staying with, one is an AFL fan, one a Union fan and the other doesn't follow sport so they won't be sad when I'm heaps happy, that way we can all have a good night.

We got this. I don't get to go to many games, so I'm definetley not travelling 400ks to see a loss, so obviously it will be a win.

Hey mate wanna hang out at half time?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
BunniesMan has his ticket, is going to travel down on Friday, go to the game and being loud and proud wearing his Souths jersey then he'll go and get drunk in a Newcastle pub wearing his Souths gear to celebrate Souths making it to the finals for the second time in his lifetime.

Luckily the mates I'm staying with, one is an AFL fan, one a Union fan and the other doesn't follow sport so they won't be sad when I'm heaps happy, that way we can all have a good night.

We got this. I don't get to go to many games, so I'm definetley not travelling 400ks to see a loss, so obviously it will be a win.
If you win by less than 20 points, how can you be confident that your side is in the finals? :?

For reference, Canterbury need only beat Canberra by 40 plus your winning margin to leapfrog you. Unlikely, but not impossible by any means.

Hey mate wanna hang out at half time?

You gonna track him down in the toilets? :p

Bumble

First Grade
If you win by less than 20 points, how can you be confident that your side is in the finals? :?

For reference, Canterbury need only beat Canberra by 40 plus your winning margin to leapfrog you. Unlikely, but not impossible by any means.

:roll:

BunniesMan

Immortal
Oh please shut up. How about we actually make the finals first?

And we are using a nuffy forward pack too, we have been all year
I'm entitled to my opinion. I don't rate any of their forwards besides Blair.

I think we'll beat Newcastle, then both us and Dragons will beat Melbourne and Manly in the first week.

afinalsin666

First Grade
Lol they won't have Blair, without him its a nuffy forward pack. Will get steamrolled by us.

Oh, come on Souths, wanna see this put to the test. As far as i've seen, bunnies form is built on momentum, kinda hard to do that when you're against the best wrestlers in the comp.

Sean18

Juniors
I'm entitled to my opinion. I don't rate any of their forwards besides Blair.

I think we'll beat Newcastle, then both us and Dragons will beat Melbourne and Manly in the first week.

Wow, you really have no f**king idea do you?

LOL@50uff$

Galeforce

Bench
Good luck to both teams , both have everything to play for and both subject to season ending pain if they lose.Hoping there is NO controversy for the winner ,bring it on , Sudden death!

Silent Knight

First Grade
Good luck to both teams , both have everything to play for and both subject to season ending pain if they lose.Hoping there is NO controversy for the winner ,bring it on , Sudden death!

Boo! Haw Haw Haw! Good luck, you're gonna need it!

Hutty1986

Immortal

, , , , , , , ,

H aw , haw , haw ,

BunniesMan

Immortal
Leaving for Newy when i finish this post. Can't wait, and I'm not sitting in the Souths designated area, I'll be amongst Knights fans so I'll be able to gloat when we smash them.

WE GOT THIS.