What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R8 | Sun | Raiders 12-49 Tigers | Canberra

R8: CAN v WST

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

innsaneink

Referee
How good's wade mackinnon going?
Heighno & Farah also playing well.
Ferguson showed up Moltzen for what he is, swatting him away three times.

Jono078

Referee
These f**king refs are horrible, how can they let the Raiders be down 24-6 at halftime! HA! :lol:

Raiders are so disappointing, they were my pick to be this years fun team to watch and impact the finals. Didn't realize Campese meant that much to them or that their coach was that shit.

_Johnsy

Referee
Cannot wait to hear skeepe whinge that the faiders copped another loss due to the refs. They have done everything they could to keep the faiders in this. They really are shyte ATM.

They are a one man team, no-one can doubt this.

Apey

Staff member
6/6 and I tip the Raiders, great one dickhead

anyway where is that Raiders play like twigs quote by Spike?

useless pricks

Jimmy Smooth

Juniors
McCrone is being severely hampered by playing in the 6. Need him back at Halfback, thats the only possible and feasible reason why the raiders are on this poor trot of form.

Paullyboy

Coach
If I was a raiders player I'd just be humiliated that I'm being shown up as a useless pretender who relies solely on Terry campese. They are all jokes and a disgrace to the jersey.

Probably our best half so far this season. Farah if himself again and McKinnon is 1000x the fullback Moltzen will ever be. Hopefully we go on and win this one well.

_Johnsy

Referee
What I don't get is that canberra's pack on it's day (or when they play us) play like men possessed. but you are lucky to see this four times a year. Something is not right down in the nations capital.

What I don't get is that canberra's pack on it's day (or when they play us) play like men possessed. but you are lucky to see this four times a year. Something is not right down in the nations capital.

you guys wont have a problem against us all our positive trends are being broken i.e our dominance over Newcastle and Gold Coast in Canberra.