What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Women in League R16 | Sun | Warriors 8-16 Storm | Mt Smart

R16: WAR v MEL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shorty

Staff member
Shaun Johnson was bloody dangerous against the Cows last week....he's on the bench instead of 7 this week, don't really know how Seymour is traveling but Johnson seems like a big threat.
The Warriors team is better than it's record suggests, and I think they'll beat Melb.

Meth

Staff member
Oh God, Archer.

Inu and Johnson dropped. Inu in particular, inexplicably

kay

Juniors
Unbelievable, well actually when you've been playing backrowers in the centres all year I can(actually beat storm last time doing that) but when your winger and fullback get injured you drop your most consistent winger/centre all year and fill the centres with players you've been playing as backup hookers and backrowers lately. And the most creative player gets a dose of the bench as well(mateo).frustrating coachingfrom cleary

Dutchy

Immortal
Ugh, ABC Granstand is playing crap, I thought they were meant to be calling the game?

Meth

Staff member
If the Warriors are going to take the 2, they need to keep the resolute defense up for the rest of the game