What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | 1st SF | Fri | Sea Eagles 22-12 Cowboys | Allianz

Semi Final 1 Winner: Sea Eagles v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grapple

First Grade
Manly only a week ago were favourites to win the comp. You'd think half their squad was suspended with the way people are carrying on. (and if you watched the game against Canterbury you'd be right to think that was the case!) ;-)

Manly only a week ago were favourites to win the comp. You'd think half their squad was suspended with the way people are carrying on. (and if you watched the game against Canterbury you'd be right to think that was the case!) ;-)

Wish they were suspended...

mongoose

Coach
Cowboys remind me of the 2003 Panthers. They don't worry too much about defence cause they know they will just score more tries than the oppositon.

ceagle

Bench
Matai has taken the early guilty plea, I'm assuming that means Lyon should be fit in time for Friday.

I want Manly to win this but I think Cowboys have it in the bag, the only way I can see Manly having a shot of winning this game is if they have all hands on deck.

Garts

Bench
Lyon has to play for us to have any chance. Going from Matai taking the early plea I assume Lyon will play but I bet he will be struggling. We are not without hope but Tate and Linnet have been in great form, if we have a make shift centre pairing or Lyon on 1 leg we will be beaten.

Wonder if Glenn Hall is planning on bettering the tremendous dive he performed the last time these teams met.

If Manly are to stand a chance they need monster efforts from the back rowers and halves. And the replacement centre/s need to make all their tackles.

If I had to bet i'd probably pick the Cowboys, but if Manly can get in front early they may be able to shut them down.

I am still not sure why the Cowboys are favourites to win this game.

Sure, Manly might be down two centres and sure the Cowboys are in good form ... BUT this was essentially the same Manly team that went up to Townsville and beat the Cowboys a few weeks ago. This time around the game is in Sydney, where the Cowboys have a hard time winning.

Am I missing something?

If you think the Cowboys will win in Sydney, can you explain why?

I do hope the Cowboys win though ....

Charlie124

First Grade
I am still not sure why the Cowboys are favourites to win this game.

Sure, Manly might be down two centres and sure the Cowboys are in good form ... BUT this was essentially the same Manly team that went up to Townsville and beat the Cowboys a few weeks ago. This time around the game is in Sydney, where the Cowboys have a hard time winning.

Am I missing something?

If you think the Cowboys will win in Sydney, can you explain why?

I do hope the Cowboys win though ....

We can't. The Cowboys cannot win in nsw, even all of those times recently where we have, we haven't. Doesnt anyone in here listen to Brandy Alexander?

THE COWBOYS CANNOT WIN IN NSW.

Son of Minto

Bench
We can't. The Cowboys cannot win in nsw, even all of those times recently where we have, we haven't. Doesnt anyone in here listen to Brandy Alexander?

Yeah I seriously dont think weve ever won in NSW. Whats the record at now 0-384? Lets break the duck on Friday!

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Yeah I seriously dont think weve ever won in NSW. Whats the record at now 0-384? Lets break the duck on Friday!

Waterboy_21.jpg

ceagle

Bench

They can win in Sydney but you cant deny their poor record here, they have only won 4 from their past 20 or so games

Latest posts