What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | 1st SF | Fri | Sea Eagles 22-12 Cowboys | Allianz

Semi Final 1 Winner: Sea Eagles v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Didgi

Maybe if there were more then 5 Cowboy fans on the site the thread would be a lot longer ;-)

At least we're here in force. Manly fans, give up your petty whinging on the main board and come join us. We won't even call Matai a grubby cat.

beave

Coach
Maybe if there were more then 5 Cowboy fans on the site the thread would be a lot longer ;-)

We here in NQ abide by the old mantra 'quality over quantity.'

Which by the looks of it, you blokes posses neither......... TIC.

broncos2010

Juniors
We here in NQ abide by the old mantra 'quality over quantity.'

Which by the looks of it, you blokes posses neither......... TIC.

Since you like to talk about quality over quantity,I ask you how many premierships has manly won and how many have the Sea Eagles won?

BDR

First Grade
Since you like to talk about quality over quantity,I ask you how many premierships has manly won and how many have the Sea Eagles won?

You seem to be lost, I think you are looking for the mad monday thread

Garts

Bench
I would post in here more, however I generally try and avoid contact with others that are beneath me :)

effnic

Bench
I would post in here more, however I generally try and avoid contact with others that are beneath me :)

Exactly. These wankers sit behind there keyboards just hammering Manly and Manly fans with every breath then are like hey Manly fans you should comment more. On What? How 'special' 95% of LU posters are? There should be seperate forums for age groups/trolls and other over the age of 18 that just wanna talk about footy.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Exactly. These wankers sit behind there keyboards just hammering Manly and Manly fans with every breath then are like hey Manly fans you should comment more. On What? How 'special' 95% of LU posters are? There should be seperate forums for age groups/trolls and other over the age of 18 that just wanna talk about footy.

Or have actually played the game at some decent level.

BDR

First Grade

Geez pal you really take this seriously huh? I thought Manly didn't care that nobody likes them?

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
So have all you manly fans stocked up on supplies to last you the massive journey to the stadium?

Latest posts