What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | 1st SF | Fri | Sea Eagles 22-12 Cowboys | Allianz

Semi Final 1 Winner: Sea Eagles v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

effnic

Bench
Geez pal you really take this seriously huh? I thought Manly didn't care that nobody likes them?

Personally mate tbh after a while it just gets highly annoying. But with success comes jealousy.

Didgi

If it gets to be too much, just log off. The whinging is reaching Farah-esque proportions.

Cowboys woo

Juniors
Personally mate tbh after a while it just gets highly annoying. But with success comes jealousy.

So your new motto should be

"No one likes us, we don't care... but after a while it does become annoying"

Last edited:

BunniesMan

Immortal
Just saw Jonathan Thurston on the news eating a kebab. The day before a game. How unprofessional.

Cowboys players see trips to Sydney as a time to party. When they come here to the big smoke their priority is not football. It's the nightclubs.

Manly by 18.

Their record in Sydney over the last few years (when they've been relatively successful overall) is proof of the above.

Last edited:

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Just saw Jonathan Thurston on the news eating a kebab. The day before a game. How unprofessional.

Cowboys players see trips to Sydney as a time to party. When they come here to the big smoke there priority is not football. It's the nightclubs.

Manly by 18.

There record in Sydney over the last few years (when they've been relatively successful overall) is proof of the above.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Brilliant.

Brilliant in its stupidity.

This is the most obvious troll you've put out there for a while.

BunniesMan

Immortal
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Brilliant.

Brilliant in its stupidity.

This is the most obvious troll you've put out there for a while.
I don't troll, and if I was going to I wouldn't waste my time trolling a team in a game that has nothing to do with mine.

Not trolling. Eating something like a kebab the day before a game is unprofessional. He's not playing bush footy. He's a professional athlete, he should be eating peak performance food that close to a game.

As for them in Sydney, I stand by that too. Their awful record in Sydney while winning a relatively good number of games overall is proof of their problem with travelling to the big city.

I recall I think it was last year or the year before stories of a couple of Cowboys players being out late the eve of a game in Sydney.

Based on all of the above I believe Manly will win.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal

Cowboys players see trips to Sydney as a time to party. When they come here to the big smoke there priority is not football. It's the nightclubs.

Manly by 18.

There record in Sydney over the last few years (when they've been relatively successful overall) is proof of the above.

f**k off and die goat rooter.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
I don't troll, and if I was going to I wouldn't waste my time trolling a team in a game that has nothing to do with mine.

Not trolling. Eating something like a kebab the day before a game is unprofessional. He's not playing bush footy. He's a professional athlete, he should be eating peak performance food that close to a game.

As for them in Sydney, I stand by that too. Their awful record in Sydney while winning a relatively good number of games overall is proof of their problem with travelling to the big city.

I recall I think it was last year or the year before stories of a couple of Cowboys players being out late the eve of a game in Sydney.

Based on all of the above I believe Manly will win.

I know, I know.

What sort of professional athlete would not present himself in the most fit and hardened physical condition for an NRL season.

531179-greg-inglis.jpg

The Eagle

Juniors
How dare he eat human food! f**k that Thurston the filthy merkin

Dave Taylor has a Maccas bill to rival George Rose you hypocritical f**k

Commiserations go to Payne,im sure Manly will take notice of this as they
did last year with Sonny's game (Grand final was dedicated to him),Payne's
retirement will only mean Payne never plays again

Mig2006

Juniors
JT can eat as many kebabs as he likes as long as he continues to play like he has been!!!

Wonder what the coal train is smashing down at the moment....

Cowboys woo

Juniors

Manly by 18.

He ate a kebab, crucify him!

Btw thanks for tipping Manly

Earl

Coach
:lol:

and I suppose Dave Taylor and Greg Inglis wouldn't know what a kebab looks like

Didgi

:lol: Nothing unifies warring fanbases like a quick BunniesMan act of stupidity.

Latest posts