What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | 1st SF | Fri | Sea Eagles 22-12 Cowboys | Allianz

Semi Final 1 Winner: Sea Eagles v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Didgi

As it is, NQ are our bitch in finals footy, we've beaten them in week 1 (2011), week 2 (2012) and week 3 (2007).

I particularly like this point... you were favourites on each occasion, not exactly the worst record.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
1 more team of QLD grubs to best and you have nobody left lol

I was going to fire back at you to enjoy yet another tainted finals series, but the I remembered you Manly flogs wouldn't even get 16K to a final if you didn't know for certain the refs would hand it to you.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
If I was a neutral it would have been a horrible spectacle tonight.

Terrible crowd, terrible atmoshpere, two quite ordinary teams and inconceivable incompetence from the officials.

This finals series is really turning out to be a fizzer.

Getting on the Canterbury bandwagon now. The best side all year who play an attractive style of footy. A shame it has to be eddie munster lifting the trophy.

Aragorn

First Grade
Yeah FMD, that was a terrible crowd and atmosphere. Terrible refs and a terrible outcome.

Just terrible!

natheel

Coach
f**k Manly, Toovey ad the refs! Deadset i reckon they already know who will be in the GF

Souths will win tomorrow to make the dogs game more 'attractive'

Manly v Dogs GF

firechild

First Grade
Nah, it was just frustration over how rubbish the Bears had been for the past 40 odd years. Imagine how frustrated he would have been playing for them in the 90s.

bottle

Coach
Anyway, it's all over now till next year for the Cowboys.
Would suck to be a fan tonight, I know that feeling of the loss just not feeling right. Bad luck dudes and dudettes.
This is me jumping off the band wagon for 2012. Know anyone who wants a rdiculously large, little used ten gallon hat? Like new.
The 2012 GF is looking like a low interest affair now. Just hope Saints can make it in the NYC to keep me hungry.

de$$ie

Juniors
art_glenn-munsie-420x0.jpg

glenn munsie here rigging another game of footy.

Jason Maher

Immortal
By the way, they need to change the rule on what constitutes grounding the ball to include maintaining control of the ball. Taufua lost control of it, but because there was no separation, it's regarded as ok. Bullshit rule that irks me every single time it is applied.

Eric Galt

Juniors
Yes the pathetic refereeing had an influence on the scoreline. The correct score should have been 22-6 as the Cowboys scored following a blatant strip. This scoreline would have also been a more accurate reflection of the game and the gulf between the two teams.

Latest posts