What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | 1st SF | Fri | Sea Eagles 22-12 Cowboys | Allianz

Semi Final 1 Winner: Sea Eagles v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If tonight's game is an example of what the NRL want for a grand final match up, the Storm supporters should save their money.

Henry has got to be on the phone with club ceo to ref if they can afford a $10k fine blasting refs out of the park!

Last edited:

Shorty

Staff member
Im happy with Taufua's try tbh and people are neglecting to mention the cowboys last try after an incorrect knock on call. Hope manly flog the cheating scum next week
Were his feet in the field of play?

benntash

Juniors
I want to feel happy for manly winning this gam (not that I care) but how can you after a refereeing display like that. Bullshit game. Cowboys were robbed. A piss poor effort for the refs. Absolutely disgraceful.

mongoose

Coach
Very questionable video ref decision but you can't ignore the fact that Bowen had a shocker tonight, especially under the high ball.

I still think Manly was the better side.

Meth

Staff member
Were his feet in the field of play?

I think they stopped looking at his feet when he grounded the ball short, and then turned their attention to whether he advanced it or momentum carried him over. I think his feet may have gone out as he promoted the ball.

BDR

First Grade
So gutted for our lads, damn they deserved better than that.

With that said it's not Manly's fault the referees got some calls wrong, I applaud them for a very skilled defensive effort and for keeping composed in the final 15 (where our players could not). They frustrated us in the final 20 all night and fought damn hard.

It's going to be a long wait until next season, that's all I can say.