What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | 1st SF | Fri | Sea Eagles 22-12 Cowboys | Allianz

Semi Final 1 Winner: Sea Eagles v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love watching Manly/NQ games, Wasn't surprised to see JT come out and say Manly are the biggest shit talkers in the NRL either, the last several meetings between these two teams have been very physical and you can tell there's a lot being said on the field. Especially when these two teams met last year in the playoffs.

I'd like to see Darcy Lussick put in a bit more effort, he's not wearing an eels jersey just yet, time to start running hard and tackling hard, not just looking for dog shots because you can't handle being tackled. Wonder who's hair Matt Bowen will pull this year with Matai missing

LESStar58

Referee
Manly are mega experienced but the Cowboys were well and truely on last week.

Cowboys by no more than 4.

Manly by 12
Wouldn't surprise to see a bigger margin than that actually.

I haven't seen anything to convince me the Cowboys are a threat in this game.

bottle

Coach
Peak performance food?

Grilled meat, salad on the side, some tabouli, hommous perhaps. A dressing of some sort for flavour if desired. A little cheese for extra carbs if needed. Oh, and some unleavened bread wouldn't hurt. Surely this couldn't be too damaging.

For convenience one could take all of the ingredients and wrap them up inside the unleavened bread itself, and carry the whole thing with you.

Hmmmm, peak performance food.

Charlie124

First Grade
I agree, Jonathon Thurston really should start taking his dietary advise from an internet forum member if he ever wants to make it in the NRL.

Start taking your career seriously, Jonathon.

firechild

First Grade
It's not so disappointing that DunniesGimp has put his weight behind Manly this week. Our season was already over a few weeks ago when Broncos2010 tipped Manly to go back to back.

Didgi

Word is Matty Bowen woke up on the wrong side of the bed, had an 8 minute shower and then some cornflakes before the team's final training run. FFS Matty.

Manly by 12.

Jason Maher

Immortal
I hope the Cowboys and their fans understand the stakes of tonight's match: should they fail, they are letting down the entire country (yes, even the ignorant AFL followers, and the mish mash of pommie, kiwi, and saffer expats that is Perth). So they'd bloody well better not fail.

Patorick

Staff member
It's not so disappointing that DunniesGimp has put his weight behind Manly this week. Our season was already over a few weeks ago when Broncos2010 tipped Manly to go back to back.
Don't forget Moffo.

:crazy:

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Word is Matty Bowen woke up on the wrong side of the bed, had an 8 minute shower and then some cornflakes before the team's final training run. FFS Matty.

Manly by 12.

He should be sweet if he used skim milk.

We'll get Dunnies Gimp to give us a kilojoule check on that......to the video ref!!!!

Molon Lave

Juniors
I think this will be tight up till the last 10 minutes, Manly to go in at half time with the lead but cowboys to get them in the last 10 to win by 10

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
one prediction, snake to get hammered by tate and dragged back into the in goal off atleast one kick return

Nice Beaver

First Grade
I think this will be tight up till the last 10 minutes, Manly to go in at half time with the lead but cowboys to get them in the last 10 to win by 10

Bold prediction given Nth Qld have lost 9 of 10 when trailing at halftime this year and Manly have won 11 of 13 when leading (and 27 from 30 over the past 2 years).

Should be a cracker of a game. Think its going to seesaw quite a bit.

Molon Lave

Juniors
Bold prediction given Nth Qld have lost 9 of 10 when trailing at halftime this year and Manly have won 11 of 13 when leading (and 27 from 30 over the past 2 years).

Should be a cracker of a game. Think its going to seesaw quite a bit.

True...but i'm just thinking that if Manly go to sleep at the end of the game, like they have had a habbit of clocking off in second halves, the cowboys could take full advantage of it.

Didgi

Brent Tate to look angry and point furiously at several stages of the game.

Ashton Sims to try to punch someone.

Me to put something hard through the TV.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Choc Watmough to niggle the SHIT out of Jonathon Thurston all night.

Ashton Sims to play the tough guy and once again be found out as a cat.

Me to get ridiculously drunk at the pub and if Manly win, annoy the crap out of my mates telling them 187 times "We've got this comp" :cool:

Hutty1986

Immortal
Brent Tate to look angry and point furiously at several stages of the game.

Ashton Sims to try to punch someone.

Me to put something hard through the TV.

:lol: Tatey comes up with some spectacularly angry pointing, maybe a sly mouth guard removal and a few choice expletives will come out as well.

Latest posts