What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | 2nd SF | Sat | Rabbitohs 38-16 Raiders | ANZ

Semi Final 2 Winner: Rabbitohs v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Play Papalii wide and give the "Snail Train" Taylor some serious grief. Add Inglis into the mix and let the war begin.

If Papalii plays like last week and the other Raiders respond, goodnight to the Myxamitosis Mob.

Grapple

Bench
I kinda get the feeling Souths will smash Canberra. Canberra did well to get this far last week playing at home, but they still invited a Sharks outfit to come back in that game; without their best play maker in Carney.

Dave Taylor will want to make up for his brain dead game last week and Isaac Luke is primed for his best game this year and Inglis and Co' playing in Sydney will be ready for it... more so now their pants were pulled down by by a finals ready Melbourne.

Souths 34
Canberra 14.

The Eagle

Juniors
I kinda get the feeling Souths will smash Canberra. Canberra did well to get this far last week playing at home, but they still invited a Sharks outfit to come back in that game; without their best play maker in Carney.

Dave Taylor will want to make up for his brain dead game last week and Isaac Luke is primed for his best game this year and Inglis and Co' playing in Sydney will be ready for it... more so now their pants were pulled down by by a finals ready Melbourne.

Souths 34
Canberra 14.

Reverse the scoreline

Grapple

Bench
Reverse the scoreline

But then what I said wouldn't make sense, Mr Eagle! I'd need to completely change my opinion, and unless someone can convince me otherwise I think Souths will smash them. Not convinced by the Green Machine. I'd would be nice if they did prove me wrong though. ;-)

Bananabender

Juniors
Can't pick the score! Feeling too nervous after last weekends loss. Hope GI is back on top of things health wise and got rid of the bug he had the other day. Looked worse for wear on telly the other night.

innsaneink

Referee
Do we have any expected crowd figures, lookin at Ticketek looks like its nearly sold out....depending on if you type either "NRL' raiders" or Souths

Vic Mackey

Referee
Really at a crossroads here. I'd like to see the raiders win this and really win the whole comp.

But seeing skeepe lose his shit after a finals loss is something that only happens once every two years, it's a hayleys comet like event. Raiders to win the next two weeks then lose the gf to the cowboys and I'll be happy

Really at a crossroads here. I'd like to see the raiders win this and really win the whole comp.

But seeing skeepe lose his shit after a finals loss is something that only happens once every two years, it's a hayleys comet like event. Raiders to win the next two weeks then lose the gf to the cowboys and I'll be happy

Seeing skeepe lose it any time is funny, I'd rather not see it for the next 3 games though, lol

I am so nervous. We really have to play the best we've played all year (like the game against the Bulldogs where we put in a complete 80 minute performance) to win this one.

The #1 thing we have to watch this week is our marker defence. Luke will cut us to shreds if we don't have good marker defence and an up-in-your-face-united defensive line.

But the one thing that I'm happy with is that unlike previous years, we have the points in us and we have shown we can score quickly in succession if we get a roll on.

It's a really, really hard game to predict ... I have NFI what will happen.

legend

Coach
We can't afford to clock off for fifteen minute periods and expect to win the game. We've got to hold them in the forwards and get pressure on Reynolds and Sutton all game. We can do it no doubt, but it's going to be very tough.

yobbo84

Coach
I am so nervous. We really have to play the best we've played all year (like the game against the Bulldogs where we put in a complete 80 minute performance) to win this one.

The #1 thing we have to watch this week is our marker defence. Luke will cut us to shreds if we don't have good marker defence and an up-in-your-face-united defensive line.

But the one thing that I'm happy with is that unlike previous years, we have the points in us and we have shown we can score quickly in succession if we get a roll on.

It's a really, really hard game to predict ... I have NFI what will happen.

Both teams play very similar. We saw that the last time we played - Souths scored 3 tries quickly, Canberra scored 3 tries quickly, Souths scored 3 tries quickly... with Dugan and Ferguson this time it'll be closer.

I do think though that Souths have a point to prove and will win big (of course I have to think that!).

Either way it should be a cracking match.

Latest posts