What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | 2nd SF | Sat | Rabbitohs 38-16 Raiders | ANZ

Semi Final 2 Winner: Rabbitohs v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Souths celebrating like they've won the GF.

Probably not unjustified when it their first finals win in how many years? People in their mid to late 20's would never have seen this.

I'm 36 and I cant remember Souths winning a semi.

Good on them. They will get a hiding next week. This will take a lot out of them.

They'll be better for it down the track though.

The Raiders - just horrible. Williams, Earl, Fensom & Berrigan are about it for them. Reece too.

some11

Referee
Have to laugh at how everyone credits McGuire with Inglis' switch to fullback and what a masterstroke it was. FFS he played all his games in the Qld cup at fullback before heading to the Storm. Everyone already knew he was a fullback.

True, Bellamy said if Slater wasn't there Inglis would be their fullback (when he was at Melbourne).

squeeze

Juniors
Have to laugh at how everyone credits McGuire with Inglis' switch to fullback and what a masterstroke it was. FFS he played all his games in the Qld cup at fullback before heading to the Storm. Everyone already knew he was a fullback.

bellamy has said many times he would have had inglis at fullback but he had to accommodate one b.slater

BDR

First Grade
Rabs seriously reminds me of a senile old man I used to know with early stages of dementia.

I'm not even kidding.

Latest posts