What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | 2nd SF | Sat | Rabbitohs 38-16 Raiders | ANZ

Semi Final 2 Winner: Rabbitohs v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

woodyk2

First Grade
After all the sooking and butthurt from last nights game I nearly forgot this was on.Gonna stay with the Souffs tip.

afinalsin666

First Grade
Going for the Raiders, so dogs will play vicious next week looking for revenge for round 25, shoulder charging head shots. Dogs to then win, but limp into the gf heavily suspended. Easy pickings from there.

Raiders by 1.

matrightyeh

Juniors
go the souths
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif

IanG

Coach
Just heard on the radio Nathan Merritt has pulled out with a shoulder injury

Source: 2GB

Last edited:
Merritt out is a big plus for us.

Wighton is starting in the centres with JT shifting back to the 2nd row - this strengthens both positions and I'm expecting Wighton to have a big game. I'm super pumped.

Cletus

First Grade
I'm going for the unbeatable gameplan to beat the flat track bullies. Haven't been at all impressed with Souths over the last month and I can't see that changing tonight.

blacklock

Juniors
anyone notice the subtle segway to the movie "the watch"? what in the f did that have to do with what they were talking about? lol