What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | 2nd SF | Sat | Rabbitohs 38-16 Raiders | ANZ

Semi Final 2 Winner: Rabbitohs v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Both teams play very similar. We saw that the last time we played - Souths scored 3 tries quickly, Canberra scored 3 tries quickly, Souths scored 3 tries quickly... with Dugan and Ferguson this time it'll be closer.

I do think though that Souths have a point to prove and will win big (of course I have to think that!).

Either way it should be a cracking match.

I hope so, I'd prefer a win, but ill be happy if we can at least make a game of it and stick it up these media wankers

Raider Azz

Bench
I hope so, I'd prefer a win, but ill be happy if we can at least make a game of it and stick it up these media wankers
that's all i ask for too. we know the odds are stacked up against us big time here, but as long as the lads put in 100% and give it their best shot ill be proud.

lets be honest, none of us expected us to be where we are right now a short while ago.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Apparently Ferguson and Earl were spotted out on the town talking themselves up and woofing down Whoppers. Souffs have got dis.

Bumble

First Grade
lol I think Jack3d is just about to blacklisted in Australia.

It got blacklisted about a month ago, but a lot of people stocked up on it at a heavy discount in the week before it was made illegal. :cool:

All jokes aside, I am almost certain I have seen Sam Burgess taking Jack3d in the sheds before games. I recognised the tub :lol:

natheel

Coach
judging by tonights result Bunnies will win against Raiders.

The NRL/Refs clearly want the 'best' games for their money to come pouring in.

Dogs v Rabbits (Sydney Derby)
Storm v Manly (Rivalry)

Compared to

Dogs v Raiders
Cowboys v Storm

i mean really which 2 matches are more appealing?

I want Souths to win but i feel they will get a leg up a bit

BunniesMan

Immortal
So f**king nervous. We lose tonight and I consider the season a failure. We win, and no matter what happens next week, I consider making a prelim a massive success.

I've never been more nervous before a game in my life.

Garts

Bench
Cmon you Raiders, I think Souths will win but I sure hope I am wrong. The Raiders definately have the team to trouble the Bunnies. Looking forward to seeing Papalli rip in.

Based upon the pink merkins performance last night, Raiders have no chance. Will lose the penalty count 2 to 1 and have a player binned for sure. All 50/50 calls will go Souths way and Skeepe will burst a blood vessel in his brain.

Season over,won't be allowed to be a contest.

ceagle

Bench
Still can't pick who will win this, been switching my tip all week. Might pick the Rabbitohs since I heard they ate some peak performance food for breakfast this morning.

Last edited:

Latest posts