What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R10 | Fri Dbl Hdr | Broncos 22-24 Sea Eagles | Suncorp

Round 10 result: Broncos v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blaza88z

Coach
ffs Parker useless

you cost us the cowboys game with your piss poor defense at the scrum, you cost us tonight with your piss poor kicking

Tiger-Sean

Juniors
what happened? I was listening to the radio had to go away and do something with only a couple of minutes left. final score?

ceagle

Bench
Bad Luck to Brisbane, they probably deserved to win that, great handling and intensity all game from them made sure we rarely saw the ball.

Wow. Stolen victory by Manly. They did everything in their power to give Brisbane a victory. In between the constant knock ons they scored some great trys though. None of the missed kicks were gimmes, but Parker should've been better than that.

Karl

Juniors
Wtf. How do you know the result?

Oh, thought it was live. Big day. Bit frazzled. My bad.

That sucks.

Last edited:

Karl

Juniors
See, I never read the program. Didn't realize I was watching a delayed telecast. Thw boys and i just switched to Honey I shrunk the kids in disgust.

Parker - Learn how to kick you slack tart. That was atrocious. None. Not one. That's inexcusable when they were all kick able.

ceagle

Bench
Am I reading this right? When I press information on my remote the title comes up as Nine's Live Friday Night Football. Are 9 serious?

Latest posts