What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R10 | Fri Dbl Hdr | Broncos 22-24 Sea Eagles | Suncorp

Round 10 result: Broncos v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

johns_reds

First Grade
Game of the year well played manly, Corey had a shocker, but if you let manly run 90meters in the last 2mins you deserve to lose!

ceagle

Bench
Absolutely gripping game. Manly probably didn't deserve to win after that Stewart mistake but then you can't miss goals like that and expect to come out ahead.

Brett Stewart probably played himself out of Origin contention too.
We will need him next week with likely half of our side out

Tommax25

Bench
trust manly fans to be classy after a win

How was commenting on how much he thinks tries from kicks should be worth be considered classy or unclassy?

Great game, Broncos were the better team I thought, they dominated the flow and possesion but their goalline defence was pretty bad.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
What a great game. You won't hear me say this often, but, Bravo to the Manly and Brisbane players for putting on such a great contest.
And LOL at Rabs for his rambling anecdote about encountering Kafusi at the airport and then correcting himself when he realised he meant Kasiano. Senile old dribbler. the commentary was a disgrace for such a gripping contest.

Karl

Juniors
f**k off dimwit he had a go at me first for no reason.

f**king brisbane fans, cop the loss on the chin you losers.

Calm down princess. Everyone is doing exactly that. No one is blaming the ref or anything outside our own ability to convert tries or not fall apart in Defence in the last 2 minutes. Read the posts when you cool off a little and you'll see I'm Right.

It was a cracker of a game. Could have gone either way. The Broncos really lost it for themselves, but Manly never gave up.

Cletus

First Grade
What a great game. You won't hear me say this often, but, Bravo to the Manly and Brisbane players for putting on such a great contest.
And LOL at Rabs for his rambling anecdote about encountering Kafusi at the airport and then correcting himself when he realised he meant Kasiano. Senile old dribbler. the commentary was a disgrace for such a gripping contest.

How bad were Wally and Rabs going on about tackling players in the air, they've got no idea.

Patorick

Staff member
Very classy crowd, booing Watmough off the field with his injury.

Real nice.

Great game, btw.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
How bad were Wally and Rabs going on about tackling players in the air, they've got no idea.

Was ridiculous. Shame we didn't have Voss + Sterling calling that game, it deserved it.

Very classy crowd, booing Watmough off the field with his injury.

Real nice.

My first impression was that they were booing him for staying down and playing for a penalty. Might have been tough at the game to tell why he was down.

blaza88z

Coach
How was commenting on how much he thinks tries from kicks should be worth be considered classy or unclassy?

Great game, Broncos were the better team I thought, they dominated the flow and possesion but their goalline defence was pretty bad.

Seems like a piss poor attitude to exhibit to fans of the other team who are obviously going to be devastated after a loss in the 79th minute.

Our team is full of mobile backrowers, it's a tactic which suits our play.

Apey

Staff member
what is this idiot danny-boy dribbling on about?

So happy for my tip :lol:

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Absolute worst way to lose. Parker has a fair bit to think about after that. Congrats to the Eagles despite their f**kwit fans like Danny-Boy.

Disco

Bench
Great game.

Broncos were very consistent and played throughout at a high standard.

Manly were up and down, flashes of brilliance then soft errors.

Turns out Parker's kicking was all that was in it.

see you guys in September!!!

Latest posts