What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R10 | Fri Dbl Hdr | Broncos 22-24 Sea Eagles | Suncorp

Round 10 result: Broncos v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sea Eagles were horrible under kicks tonight, Reminded me of a couple of seasons ago when other teams would kick at Tony Williams on the wing, i'd always just expect them to score.

no name

Referee
Meh. A try is a try IMO, all should be equal. Just thought it was funny that they got a few off the boot but couldn't add the extras via the boot.

no name

Referee
Lyon really summed that up well, seen many a player bomb that situation.
Great ball by Stewart too.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Absolutely gripping game. Manly probably didn't deserve to win after that Stewart mistake but then you can't miss goals like that and expect to come out ahead.

Brett Stewart probably played himself out of Origin contention too.

innsaneink

Referee
Maybe my eyes are going f**ked, but I couldve sworn I saw the ball on the ground where Shayne Hayne rule Corey Parker ''held up'' under the posts midway thru 2 half....massive turning point....didnt go to video ref, wrong again.

Bretto

Bench
Manly got really lucky tonight. They played well in patches, but were otherwise out played by Brisbane.

Gillett was terrible defensively in the centers. He's not fast enough to defend there. He cost Brisbane the game with his 2 shirt grabs in manly's last set.

Congrats to Manly.

Latest posts