What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R15 | Mon | Sea Eagles 22-26 Storm | Brookvale

Round 15 result: Sea Eagles v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
What the f**k? No way. No f**king way. That's a f**king dreadful decision. Absolutely f**king dreadful decision.

Danish

Referee
These refs are f**king kidding themselves. What an absolute shambles of a decision, which Harrigan will back 100% like the f**king idiot he is.

Not a player on the field thought that was a try, with Evans and buhrer seen shaking their heads and laughing when walking back up the field.

Refs are f**king morons and are going to ruin the finals and grand final this year

Geohood

Bench
The ball was knocked out the first time, then he dragged it back towards his body... he didn't knock it on at any time there. I would of given it a try too.

I also have DCE as my Dreamteam captain. :sarcasm:

hunters

Juniors
Though it pretty obviously went backwards every time except off DCE's face. Seems the Manly hate is strong in here. :)

Latest posts