What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R15 | Mon | Sea Eagles 22-26 Storm | Brookvale

Round 15 result: Sea Eagles v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gmac

Juniors
Look at the other angle to see the forward pass. You blokes gota watch game for yourself instead of listening to dickhead commentators.
Win or loose this is a good game. Only other thing I can ask for Is a rouge piece of space junk lands on skeepe and we never hear from him again.

chrisD

Coach
When the ball went flying out of his hands forward you f**king muppet.

Idiots like like and simpkins will try and claim Hoffman played at it though

It's the way the game game has been reffed for a long while while now now and applies regardless of the the derpy hate.

hunters

Juniors
Guess we will all get another look at the DCE try at half time. I thought his forward momentum was pretty close to stopped so when it comes out of his hands and hits him in the face, you'd have to think it went backwards irrespective of Hoffmans input.

skeepe

Immortal
So head injury only is the rule or is this just more of your usual biased bullshit.

The rule where the trainer calls for the ref to stop play was designed for serious injuries where the player was at immediate risk. Given it was a knee injury and 50 metres behind play, Stewart did not fit that criteria. Play was nowhere near him, and his life wasn't at risk. Play on.

northwest9

Juniors
I wonder who it is that makes the decision on who win what games during the lead up.

Would love some heads up from them, would help my sports bet account

Danish

Referee
So head injury only is the rule or is this just more of your usual biased bullshit.

The rule is that time shall only be stopped if continuing of play will endanger the injured player.

Stewart was 40m downfield with a knee injury. Not in danger at all.

The NRL allow for play to be stopped for head/neck injuries regardless of where they are on the field due to the potential seriousness of such injuries

Latest posts