What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R22 | Fri | Roosters 26-10 Dragons | Allianz

Round 22 result: Dragons v Roosters

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2012teams-syd-main.jpg

1. Anthony Minichiello 2. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck 3. Joseph 'BJ' Leilua 4. Shaun Kenny-Dowall 5. Tautau Moga 6. Braith Anasta 7. Mitchell Pearce
8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 9. Jake Friend 10. Frank Paul Nuuausala 11. Aidan Guerra 12. Boyd Cordner 13. Tinirau Arona

Interchange: 14. Nafe Seluini 15. Lama Tasi 16. Mitchell Aubusson 17. Martin Kennedy
Reserves: 20. Brad Takairangi

2012teams-sti-main.jpg

1. Jason Nightingale 2. Brett Morris 3. Chase Stanley 4. Nathan Green 5. Daniel Vidot 6. Nathan Fien 7. Ben Hornby
8. Dan Hunt 9. Mitch Rein 10. Trent Merrin 11. Matt Prior 12. Ben Creagh 13. Dean Young

Interchange: 14. Cameron King 15. Josh Miller 16. Will Matthews 17. Jack de Belin
Reserves: 19. Jake Marketo 22. Lesson Ah Mau

2012ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Matt Cecchin and Gavin Morris
Sideline Officials: Adam Reid and Luke Potter
Video Referee: Paul Simpkins

Related matches :: Toyota Cup R22
Roosters v Dragons @ Allianz, Fri 5:15pm
Related matches :: VB NSW Cup R22
Manly Sea Eagles (MAN) v Newtown Jets (SYD) @ Brookvale, Sat 3:00pm
Illawarra Cutters (STI) v Mounties (CAN) @ WIN, Sat 3:00pm

nrl-r22sydsti.jpg

Last edited:

Valheru

Coach
Dragons must be happy to have drawn the bye this week, it keeps them in the finals hunt.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Chooks are a very dangerous side when they're on, hopefully we can make it 2 in a row & get some momentum

thommo4pm

Coach
Not confident at all, with still a lot of players out injured.

We have only won one game on the road this year and haven't won 2 in a row for what seems an eternity.

Roosters will want this, we need to be equal or ahead after 20 minutes or we will lose.

Danish

Referee
I'm sure dragons and roosters fans alike will be falling over each other to talk down their team's chances this week but in all honesty the roosters should get lapped in this game.

We are an absolute rabble, and in all honesty I have got the feeling over the last few weeks that some players are purposely turning it up to get Smith the sack.

I'm expecting us to match it with the dragons for around 50-60 mins of the game with each team scoring 2-3 tries a piece during this period, with a 20-30 min period that we fall to pieces and concede 2-3 tries. Final score something in the region of dragons 28-38 defeat roosters 16-20

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
Dragons need a big win (for FA) and it is obviously a chance vs the Roosters but we'll win by 12 after a dour struggle for 60 mins.

Valheru

Coach
Not confident at all, with still a lot of players out injured.

We have only won one game on the road this year and haven't won 2 in a row for what seems an eternity.

Roosters will want this, we need to be equal or ahead after 20 minutes or we will lose.

AT least you have won something lately. We have won twice in 13 weeks! We are easily the worst side in the comp and I expect another flogging.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
You could chuck the Chooks in the oven in the hope they might come out tasty and still get a tough to chew on piece of shit that ruins your evening.

Dragons with a leg in the air.

to_ddeath

Coach
Rorters will rock up for this at the start but can't see them staying in the game for long periods. Fall asleep too often for us to lose this one.
Should be Saints by 20 + but I reckon we'll do it by 10. Get the 2 no matter how ugly & get the f**k outta there.

T.