What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R22 | Fri | Roosters 26-10 Dragons | Allianz

Round 22 result: Dragons v Roosters

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jason Maher

Immortal
f**ked if I know who will win. Roosters are shit. We are shit. May the worst team lose.

And to answer BM's question: 9 are clearly shafting the footy in favour of the swimming... er... the Olympics. Home of Rugby League my hairy arse.

grouch

First Grade
Not sure why DunniesMan is even complaining. He was in favour of shafting friday night footy for the Royal Wedding ffs. At least the olympics is mildly relevant to Australia

blacklock

Juniors
i wanna see those short kickoffs again! :D was nice to see something a little more creative in the game. the roosters have nothing to lose...they may as well have a little fun :)

blacklock

Juniors
9 are clearly shafting the footy in favour of the swimming... er... the Olympics. Home of Rugby League my hairy arse.
totally agree with the sentiment. 9 have sort of lost the plot with how to handle rugby league. cancelling the footy show and the roast is a prime example

Lambretta

First Grade
The game is on Gem not the main channel BTW..

So it'll be in HD..

That's Horrible Definition if you're a Roosters fan as you'll be able to see with absolute clarity just what a poorly coached, ill disciplined, pea hearted rabble we have become under Smith.

For everyone else it's be Hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa Definition.

Lambretta

First Grade
totally agree with the sentiment. 9 have sort of lost the plot with how to handle rugby league. cancelling the footy show and the roast is a prime example

Errr, the Olympics are on
Watching Lithuania play Portugal at handball is far more important than some f**king NRL game.

Red Bear

Referee
SMH - Roosters havent beaten the Dragons since 2008.

Except for round 20 something last year at Win.

How does a newspaper get stuff like that wrong

Should be a good game, usually is.

Latest posts