What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R22 | Fri | Roosters 26-10 Dragons | Allianz

Round 22 result: Dragons v Roosters

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
Seriously, this is worse quality than their usual broadcast. Can't see shit on the long shots.

What a f**king disgrace.

Karl

Juniors
Should be a good game.

Where the f**k is everybody? Stadiums nearly empty.

Pugzley

Allianz stadium, Karl. They only fill it during SOO or the Finals series. Seriously, bring back the home ground schedule and stop showing empty seats. Makes our games look weak.

And Skeepe, mate... You seriously need to get laid. You sound like a crotchety old man.

skeepe

Immortal
Terrible call. He was square and the ball had cleared the ruck when he moved.

skeepe

Immortal
Geez my old eyes are shot and I can see the picture just fine.

Depends where you're watching I guess. On Gem WIN its absolutely awful. A dodgy stream on the Internet usually looks better.

Anyway, can't do anything about it so no point whinging.

Pugzley

Wouldn't make much difference if they didn't, you can't tell the difference between the teams on the wide shots.

Your exagerating, mate. I can see the difference between teams on my 32' inch hd flat screen.

hunters

Juniors
Depends where you're watching I guess. On Gem WIN its absolutely awful. A dodgy stream on the Internet usually looks better.

Anyway, can't do anything about it so no point whinging.
Fair enough, can't really comment on the WIN picture. Surprised it's that much differnce to Sydney WIN.

skeepe

Immortal
What consists of an defensive offside, because I'm confused by that call

If you're in front of a team mate who has the ball, you're offside.

Nightingale lost it forward into his own teammate, therefore offside.

Latest posts