What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R22 | Fri | Roosters 26-10 Dragons | Allianz

Round 22 result: Dragons v Roosters

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BunniesMan

Immortal
honestly i am not trying to be stupid but the dragons are a huge shot at winning this competition.

regardless of what happens in the rest of this game i leave with as much confidence as i have ever had. the ball movement from this side is as good as any side in the comp and as good as we have looked in a long time, including 2010.
Put the pot down!

But seriously that post is ridiculous unwarranted confidence.

Reminds me of vintage BunniesMan circa 2011.

You're getting carved up by Mitchell f**king Pearce. You're not winning the comp.

Karl

Juniors
Yeah. Well. That's how a bad decision to not take strategic points, a bombed opportunity and a bad call can trash your night.

Spanner in the works

First Grade
Is Roger a fullback? They'd be mad not to have him at fullback next year if that's his preferred position.

Yeah, he is. I don't think he is quite ready for the fullback spot just yet. He still seems a bit raw when I go see him in the 20's. First grade winger for next season definitely.

DOGSvsEELS

Juniors
didn't think the ball hit the ground, was very lucky to get out of that! there wingers really need to improve, pearce was surprisingly quick.

takairangi has been good, looks really dangerous. he should be in the 17 every week, can't wait to see him develop.

mongoose

Coach
fien........

hornby.........

these are the dynamic duo chosen over soward. hehe he is having a laugh

ive never understood the hype over Fein, he's very average. I remember watching him at halfback for the cowboys years ago and he had the worst decision making i think ive ever seen

Karl

Juniors
The momentum really swung to StG until that bombed try. Then it got hard for them again until that runaway no try which killed them. Had that taken the 2 and scored the try they'd be victors now. And as someone said earlier, if I had wheels I'd be a wagon. Great game though.

Karl

Juniors
Me and the boys, even as Broncos supporters (and the Reds, but their season is over this year) loved that game. I think sometimes it's easier to just enjoy good rugby league when you don't have a dog in the fight. Less stressful.

skeepe

Immortal
For those interested.

Section 8, rule 4:
The game is restarted with a drop-out by a defending player from the centre of his goal line if:
(c) a defending player touches down in the in-goal area.

The Glossary defines the following terms relevant to that rule:

TOUCH DOWN is the grounding of the ball by a defending player in his own in-goal.

GROUNDING THE BALL means:
(a) placing the ball on the ground with hand or hands
(b) exerting a downward pressure on the ball with hand or arm, the ball itself being on the ground or
(c) dropping on the ball and covering it with the part of the body above the waist and below the neck, the ball itself being on the ground.

innsaneink

Referee
More shit reffing

Master chef grounded that ball in goal...its always grounded...fmd!

And dont start me on Minis knock on just before half time.....its not like it was a littl bobble,with four defenders on top of him....every f**ker there saw it bar the mongs in pink!!!!!

Over this inept amateur comedy central officiating

Latest posts