What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R24 | Fri | Bulldogs 23-22* Tigers | ANZ

Round 24 result: Bulldogs v Tigers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Card Shark

Immortal
f**k off. What a f**king rort. f**k all the refs. f**k them all for costing the Tigers a great shot at securing 8th. f**k YOU.

:lol: @ Tigers.

Circa Rd 1.

That's what it feels like to be dudded by officials who don't know the rules & lose in golden point.

Grapple

Bench
Tigers, played like busted a**holes but the refs made the bulldogs winners. I can not wait to see the refs held accountable for that display, but it doesn't give the Tigers the points. League has become an absolute joke. I am not on here commnting much but that was the biggest joke ever. Enjoy the finals I won't be watching.

Tigers were still behind when the Dogs scored... and they had the best shot at winning in extra time?

gronkathon

First Grade
Personally I thought Reynolds was offside for the second try, the obstruction "rule" is a joke and it hurt the Wests Tigers tonight.

The Farah Reffs Call no try was 50/50 so I can live with that.

Some atrocious calls as mentioned BUT WT got their fair share of general play dubious calls.

Put themselves in a position to win it and couldn't get it done.

Simona showed what we need from a fullback in his limited time and did Moltzen dislocate his finger throwing a pass??? Loltzen

Ladmate

Bench
Yeah while the Tigers may have a shot at the 8, they would have packed it in after today. It probably mentally f**ked something in their minds. A post said that the Roosters are too shit to be taken seriously by this team. I tend to agree.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
It was a good result for the Raiders but I think the Tigers got royally raped by the officials tonight.

Farah scored that try and the obstruction "non-ruling" is up there with the worst calls of the year.

On a side note, I think the NRL needs to send a rocket up Phil Gould and Channel 9. Everyone is getting pumped up for Golden Point and all gus does is talk it down for 5 minutes. So sick of that sack of sh*t and his personal agendas. Besides that, the commentary by Rabs and Gus nearly ruined a great game. Wish they would f*ck off.

It's only a game, you Tigers fans need to chill out. Try having your team kicked out, savor what you have and hope that you can still cement 8th spot. In saying that the refs did a bloody terrible job..

Grapple

Bench
Everyone hates bad calls, but jesus.... Tigers fans on here saying it cost them the game are being moronic. That decision fired you up and gave you the chances in extra time - which you didn't take. Pretty simple. Be pissed at the refs, but don't assume you would've suddenly won the game before that try was awarded.

typicalfan

Coach
Farah just tried to sell the try as good as he could, the replay didn't show it getting down.

The only real contentious try was the obstruction one and IMO that try fired the Tigers up to level the game.

Adam Blair is an absolute waste of space.

gallagher

Juniors
It's only a game, you Tigers fans need to chill out. Try having your team kicked out, savor what you have and hope that you can still cement 8th spot. In saying that the refs did a bloody terrible job..

hahaha bears fans, that post made me feel better.

Aragorn

First Grade
I didnt see the doggies try as an obstruction. Lawrence attempted to tackle the dummy. If he just stood his ground, then I believe it would have been an obstruction. Ref got it right. Hence try.

get over it.

Everyone hates bad calls, but jesus.... Tigers fans on here saying it cost them the game are being moronic. That decision fired you up and gave you the chances in extra time - which you didn't take. Pretty simple. Be pissed at the refs, but don't assume you would've suddenly won the game before that try was awarded.

Reynolds was off-side for his try from the Keating kick
Classic obstruction for the Jonathan Wright try
I will bet my house upon replay that Farah gets the ball down and there is sufficient evidence to award Benefit of the Doubt at the VERY least!.

Tigers are potentially up by 18 and the Barba try arguably doesn't eventuate also.

Tigers win for your life!!!.

Grapple

Bench
It was a good result for the Raiders but I think the Tigers got royally raped by the officials tonight.

Farah scored that try and the obstruction "non-ruling" is up there with the worst calls of the year.

On a side note, I think the NRL needs to send a rocket up Phil Gould and Channel 9. Everyone is getting pumped up for Golden Point and all gus does is talk it down for 5 minutes. So sick of that sack of sh*t and his personal agendas. Besides that, the commentary by Rabs and Gus nearly ruined a great game. Wish they would f*ck off.

Hands down the worst commentary that I can remember tonight. Just absolute rubbish. Would've been better off having Fitler and Johns up in the box all night.

Juniors
I didnt see the doggies try as an obstruction. Lawrence attempted to tackle the dummy. If he just stood his ground, then I believe it would have been an obstruction. Ref got it right. Hence try.

get over it.

The fact u think Lawrence was playing makes your post null and void.

Grapple

Bench
Reynolds was off-side for his try from the Keating kick
Classic obstruction for the Jonathan Wright try
I will bet my house upon replay that Farah gets the ball down and there is sufficient evidence to award Benefit of the Doubt at the VERY least!.

Tigers are potentially up by 18 and the Barba try arguably doesn't eventuate also.

Tigers win for your life!!!.

What about those missed field goals?

The General

Juniors
chris-crocker-crying.jpg

Clifferd

Coach
:lol: @ Tigers.

Circa Rd 1.

That's what it feels like to be dudded by officials who don't know the rules & lose in golden point.

Except it's not the same feeling.

That was round 1. Fair enough if it was round 26..

Tigers are clinging onto 8th and they clearly get dudded by the refs. Could potentially ruin their season now too.

You Sharks fans always fail to mention the deliberate forward pass try that was given to you too, why is that?

gallagher

Juniors
As a tigers fan I'm pissed off that it takes a game against the benchmark team in round 24 till we finally give a stuff. As a league fan I'm praying the refs dont stuff up that big in a finals match.