What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R24 | Fri | Bulldogs 23-22* Tigers | ANZ

Round 24 result: Bulldogs v Tigers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vic Mackey

Referee
:lol: @ Tigers.

Circa Rd 1.

That's what it feels like to be dudded by officials who don't know the rules & lose in golden point.

What a sad miserable merkin you must be. The sharks had their chances to win that game but weren't good enough. The tattooed bogan took a shit at field goal on tackle 1 and stuffed up, that lost you the game. 23 weeks later and still crying, get a life.

Unlike some I don't blame the officials slightly.

I though wrights was a try, ayshford committed to Morris, fair try.

Farah was held up, no drama in the world.

Tigers got most of the 50/50s during the game and had ample chances to win but failed. 100% their own fault.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Tigers got raped royally by the refs?

Was that with the 7-2 penalty count?

Or when Woods was deemed held up by the ref, who'd made his decision and blown the whistle (read: Tony Archer on Reed penalty last weekend) then referred it upstairs...?

What about when Farah missed an FG attempt from in front?

To be perfectly honest I would've been satisfied with a draw.

Card Shark

Immortal
What a sad miserable merkin you must be. The sharks had their chances to win that game.

Yes I am & yes we should have had 1 more chance if the refs knew the rules.

Rd 1 ya get 2 points for winning - which the Tigers were fortunate to be given an extra chance by officials.
Rd 24 ya still get 2 points for winning - opposite occurs.

MacDougall

First Grade
Tigers got raped royally by the refs?

Was that with the 7-2 penalty count?

Or when Woods was deemed held up by the ref, who'd made his decision and blown the whistle (read: Tony Archer on Reed penalty last weekend) then referred it upstairs...?

What about when Farah missed an FG attempt from in front?

To be perfectly honest I would've been satisfied with a draw.

So would we tbh. Would have been as good as a win where we sit on the ladder.

blacklock

Juniors
What a sad miserable merkin you must be. The sharks had their chances to win that game but weren't good enough. The tattooed bogan took a shit at field goal on tackle 1 and stuffed up, that lost you the game. 23 weeks later and still crying, get a life.

Unlike some I don't blame the officials slightly.

I though wrights was a try, ayshford committed to Morris, fair try.

Farah was held up, no drama in the world.

Tigers got most of the 50/50s during the game and had ample chances to win but failed. 100% their own fault.
exactly the tact every fan needs to take. myself included. teams need to own their wins as much as their losses.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Maxwell needs to be run over by a cement truck, those calls were a disgrace.

However, we had so many chances to win that game and failed. The effort was great, but our execution was lacking. That is why we are fighting for 8th spot and not higher on the ladder.

It would have helped had our halfback turned up to play. Marshall was diabolical tonight. I know Farah missed that field goal but he got us back into the game in the first place. Would have been nice if he had some help tonight.

the obstruction was fifty fifty but Farahs try was a no brainer everyone saw the ball touch the grass.The refs have a excuse, not the fool in the box.in saying that MAXWELL wanted to disallow the last try

Maxwell iis biased against the Tigers always has been. The Farah call was wrong. He also made the wrong call on the Woods try. He should be dropped. No wonder a Tigers supporter tackled him at Campbelltown a few years ago. I think sheens has complained many times about him to Harrigan.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Maxwell iis biased against the Tigers always has been. The Farah call was wrong. He also made the wrong call on the Woods try. He should be dropped. No wonder a Tigers supporter tackled him at Campbelltown a few years ago. I think sheens has complained many times about him to Harrigan.

That bloke at Campbelltown should have done a better job and ensured he was never able to ref again.

skeepe

Immortal

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who gave you a penalty in golden point in round 1 that had no basis in law and won you the game?
Who was in charge of your final against the Warriors last year when the refs did absolutely everything they could to get you home?
Who ensured you beat the Raiders in the 2010 finals by giving a penalty in front of the posts for reasons only he knows, that gifted you the 2 points you won by?
Who blew his whistle and made a call on a try last night, thereby cementing his ruling, only to overturn it even though the rules say he can't?
Who penalised the Bulldogs heavily last night while completely ignoring a myriad of Tigers offences?

Jared Maxwell, that's who. He favours you more than any ref in the comp, it's disgusting.

IFR33K

Coach
Lol @ tigers fans. f**k me, your team gets all the calls week in week out. Tigers had their chances, and blew it.

In relation to the Robbie Farah try, I believe the right call was made. At no time is it evident that the ball gets grounded. He tried selling it for a try, and the right call was made.

Noa

First Grade
I didnt see the doggies try as an obstruction. Lawrence attempted to tackle the dummy. If he just stood his ground, then I believe it would have been an obstruction. Ref got it right. Hence try.

get over it.

This is 100% correct, no-one was obstructed, the tigers attempt to tackle was pathetic.

Clifferd

Coach
What disgusting vermin you 3 are.

Tigers were ripped off massively last night, the fact that the Bulldogs obstruction try was given after several times of looking shows how incompetent these f**king dead pink poofs are.

Not only did the Bulldog decoy player impede with the defense who wasn't comitted, the Bulldog ball player ran behind his own team mate to gain a sufficient advantage, not allowing the Tigers player get to him.

No try any day of the week. We win, then nobody complains.

Clifferd

Coach
With the Farah try, from one angle you could see the ball quickly touch the ground before Barba puts his leg under iit.

7-2 penalty was due to the ill-discipline from the Bulldogs. there was a lot strips, lazy marker defense and holding on too long.

The video refs made sure they equalled the game with those 2 appalling decisions though. FFS

skeepe

Immortal
Disgusting vermin because we disagree with your one-eyed view of the world? Jog on f**kwit.

Clifferd

Coach
Disgusting vermin because we disagree with your one-eyed view of the world? Jog on f**kwit.

Moreso over your constant bagging of the Tigers. I've seen plenty of neutral fans who don't follow either team say the Tigers were ripped off aswell, not one eyeing anything. Shouldn't you be pissed the refs are continually getting calls wrong despite all the technology?

and lol @ you still saying Canberra got dudded in 2010. First of all it's nearly 2 years ago, 2nd of all Tigers were the much superior team for 90% of the game, and last of all Jarod Choker had a chance to take it into golden point, but he..choked

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
7-2 penalty was due to the ill-discipline from the Bulldogs. there was a lot strips, lazy marker defense and holding on too long.

There was lots of strips, lazy marker defence (we're in Australia, HTH), and holding on too long. Also plenty of inside the ten, lazy refereeing tonight.

Problem is, both sides were entirely guilty of it, especially in extra time. The referees only penalised us.

Latest posts