What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R4 | Fri | Eels 6-39 Panthers | Parramatta

Round 4 result: Eels v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grapple

Bench
I don't get that train of thought either. These guys gave up long ago. Time to let the young guys have a run next week, Marmin Barba perhaps?

typicalfan

Coach
What is doing with Sterlo? The final 25 mins will tell KEarney what time of team he has.
What, 25 mins will tell you more than the past 3 and 3/4 games????
I guess fans have their own ways for putting up with disgraceful performances. Sterlo obviously sticks his fingers in his ears and sings. Must work he has had a lot of practice.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Thanx scoop :roll:
Seriously. It's a true story.

And 33-0. FMD, the worst single game performance I've seen in a long time.

With every try in this game and the Penrith game against Easts holding them to zero, our win against them is looking better and better.

RABK

Referee

With every try in this game and the Penrith game against Easts holding them to zero, our win against them is looking better and better.

Would you shut the f**k up football head and stop making every game day thread about 50uff$

Timmah ban this dick from the game day forum.

thommo4pm

Coach

I wouldn't be excited about Penrith tonight, and think what a great job your mob did to beat them.

Parra have just been disgustingly bad.
I kind of feel sorry for their fans, this is the worst performance I've seen in 1st grade for a long time.

Penrith have been lucky against two very poor teams in the Roosters and Parra.
You guys put enough points on them to show they aren't much.

Latest posts