What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

12th Man Thread

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Ray Warren on the Kiwi league team:
"the reserves bench - jerry seu seu, Eye see you too jerry jerry, one tinny tomata, no I'm ok ta, he'll only feel a titty and she's silly to allow him"

"The halfback is .......... S-s-s-stacey Jones - no I don't know how to f**king spell it"

"The hooker is Varicos Vainikola"

The Centers are France is Smelly and So to is Italy, on the wings is I really need to poo poo and whattapity Imaouttapapper

IanG

Coach
RICHIE: Ah strewth Kevin what've ya' done?
KEVIN: What?
RICHIE: Oh I look like bloody Curtly Ambrose.
KEVIN: Oh you wish

IanG

Coach
FUGLY: Hey Tony, me crack's startin' to open up you reckon ya' can get the keys in?
TONY: No man calm down you can't go flashin' your arse on a plane

Richie: Whats wrong Bill
Bill: Puma Pants
Richie: Oh go and clean them out
Bill: no my pants are made by Puma and they are too tight remember I told you
Richie: yes I can tell, Little Bill looks to be turning blue down there.

IanG

Coach
Well if you have the new release of Wired World Of Sports. "It's Just Not Cricket" is a bonus track on it.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
IanG said:
Well if you have the new release of Wired World Of Sports. "It's Just Not Cricket" is a bonus track on it.
Cheers, I might have to by the new release of wired world of sports then.

IanG

Coach
Oh also a question about Wired World Of Sports II. Was that suppose to be Rob saying "Aw what the f**k" when Max does his Maxaphone?

Also is there a name for the speech impediment that the SPATFA Doctor has?

Latest posts