What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | 1st PF | Fri | Rabbitohs 20-30 Sea Eagles | ANZ

Grand Finalist #1: Rabbitohs or Sea Eagles?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BranVan3000

Coach
Feels like both sets of fans are confident, the past two games were close enough that a single bad read or odd bounce of the ball could have changed the result. Nerves are starting to build

DJShaksta

First Grade
No doubt the Cowboys would win this game by 40 points, unless the other team got an extra tackle.

BWNB

First Grade
Souths by plenty, they don't have the strike power to win as they lost twice this year, if it were sharks they would be more worried as we beat them once.

And toovey can blow up all he likes as the nrl don't issue fines anymore ( Thurston and Henry)

matrightyeh

Juniors
hope souths get up
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif

abpanther

Staff member
Reports are that Brett Stewart will play

Is that enough to swing things in Manly's favour?

pantherz9103

First Grade
We've seen Moanly in the GF enough surely haven't we? It's Souffs turn, they've been waiting 42 years!! If they can't make it versus a bruised and battered Moanly side then it really will be LOL@Souffs on here and I as a Souffs sympathizer, would also LOL.. but I'm tipping Souffs by 10.

ceagle

Bench
I wish the media were putting more pressure on Souffs to win. Stewart is apparently set to play since he trained today for the first time in a while, will be a big boost.

Last edited:

Vic Mackey

Referee
If Stewart played against the roosters you'd imagine manly would have beaten them. Considering the roosters easily beat souths the week before, logic says if Stewart plays manly beat souths.

BranVan3000

Coach
If Stewart played against the roosters you'd imagine manly would have beaten them. Considering the roosters easily beat souths the week before, logic says if Stewart plays manly beat souths.
I bet this sounded intelligent in your own mind?

Nemesis

Bench
Ned Flanders didn't help them in our last 2 encounters and won't this time either... Souths by 18

Nemesis

Bench
damn.... I wanted to see a reprise of 2v's performance of "ridiculous" when we bury you chip stealers again.

Bumble

First Grade
Souths will win easily.

And if they get the most penalties its because the way to beat them, more so then any other team, is hold down in the ruck as long as possible.

A neutral that isn't a conspiracy nutjob. Kudos to you.

Swarzey

Bench
Manly will put up a fight. Hold on until the final 20 or so and then for Souths to roll in two tries. That said, wouldn't be surprised if it goes down to the final minute.

Souths by 12.