What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | Origin III | Wed 17 Jul | NSW 10-12 QLD | ANZ

Origin III: NSW v QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nöyd

Staff member
anyone who lives their life with ANUS in his name is alright by me

score another 5 james old son

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Cameron Smith doesn't care who sees it anymore. Late cheaps shots, he's been getting away with it for years.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I'm very glad noone in QLD has noticed it and the same goes for many in NSW. Going back to last year but especially this year Slater has offered very little in the kick return, very little defensively and very little compared to the attacker he once was. He is beaten in nearly every tackle when he brings the ball back.

Over the last 12 months GI has been much better and they would be much harder to beat if GI was in the #1. I'm very happy he is not.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Slater has now gone to the fall at their ankles play. That is how little faith he has in his linebreaking ability.

Dragon

Coach
How Cam SMith is aus captain the merkin is the biggest grub in the history of the game fmd. Every tackle there's some shit from him

Latest posts