What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | Origin III | Wed 17 Jul | NSW 10-12 QLD | ANZ

Origin III: NSW v QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jason Maher

Immortal
Good to see the Queenslanders proving they don't sook like we do when things aren't going their way... :lol:

BunniesMan

Immortal
The canetoads are exaggerating but I do think we've got a few soft penalties in the 1st half. Without them I doubt we would have had the momentum. And we couldn't even convert the momentum into points. I fear what will happen if the game is called down the middle and the Queenslanders get on the front foot like they did in the first part of the half.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Fifita and Choc have to try and stay out there as long as possible.

NSW have done well, should be leading but they need to keep it up.

Spot On

Coach
Seriously, how shit is James Tamou?

He is f**king horrible. North Queensland must be wrapped they've got that big pillow on their books. They'd also be wondering who the bloke is wearing the QLD number 7. All of a sudden Thurston can tackle 105kg backrowers and absolutely throw them to the ground with ease. He wont make a f**king tackle for his club side though.

drake

First Grade
its a deadset embarrasment on the game, you don't see it bvecausde your a blue you piece of shit.

expel the rtef's fgrom the game to get the honest result yo pakc of women.

Hahaha. How much did you merkins go off at taxi driver when he complained about game 2.

Queensland are more passionate because they're all related. Winning and whinging.

BunniesMan

Immortal
yeah. 8-4. I might head to bed.
There's more to a game than just the scoreboard ffs.

The chances of us being in a similar position are very low. If we couldn't score more when it was all going our way with 54% of possession what chance have we got if the canetoads gets things just to 50%.

Our terrible halves mean we have to be so much better than the Queenslanders between the two 20m lines to even have a chance, maintaining that will be close to impossible.

TimmyB

Juniors
Gotta love meninga standing there like a useless merkin. It's one of the biggest but admittedly endearing jokes in the game that he has the coach's role. It's like giving the special needs kid the halfback jersey so he feels special.

Latest posts