What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | Origin III | Wed 17 Jul | NSW 10-12 QLD | ANZ

Origin III: NSW v QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Danish

Referee
Farah and bird have hogged everything in the attacking 20... And we haven't looked like scoring once (even the try was flukish). Have they allowed our halves to even run a play, let alone given any ball to our centres?

I'm sure the halves will still get blamed though

Walt Flanigan

Referee
NSW looking a lot better since they stopped playing "freak out" football.

Just glad it wasn't a QLD onslaught like usual. This will go down to the wire.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Awesome defensive effort in the first half by the Queenlanders - a typical champion display from the side.

I would like to see us adjust our kicking game slightly and we will be able to stifle them with our defence in their half. From that the mistakes and points will flow.

Matt Scott demonstrating why he is untouched as the best prop in the game.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Even with all the quality ball the Blues only scored once. Still only 4 tries all series and the two Goosters in the halves must shoulder a lot of the blame.

Maroon4life

Juniors
just stop the bullshit penalties, let the 2 teams decide the result.

typical display by the refs at the shithole homebush.

macnaz

Staff member
farah and bird have hogged everything in the attacking 20... And we haven't looked like scoring once (even the try was flukish). Have they allowed our halves to even run a play, let alone given any ball to our centres?

I'm sure the halves will still get blamed though

if they were in cooeeee they might get it

Jason Maher

Immortal
Awesome defensive effort in the first half by the Queenlanders - a typical champion display from the side.

I would like to see us adjust our kicking game slightly and we will be able to stifle them with our defence in their half. From that the mistakes and points will flow.

Matt Scott demonstrating why he is untouched as the best prop in the game.

Mate I have to hand it to you. Nice to know there's one Queenslander who can discuss the game without resorting to being a sooky la la. Also can praise your team without being a douche about it. Classy effort mate.

Latest posts