What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | Origin III | Wed 17 Jul | NSW 10-12 QLD | ANZ

Origin III: NSW v QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BranVan3000

Coach
ymS6pbE.png

skeepe

Immortal
Mitchell Pearce should never play again after that half of footy. Absolute lot disgusting.

Farah should also have his papers stamped. The bloke shits his dacks when the game is on the line constantly. His last 10 minutes were laughable, kicking on the 4th and THAT last kick... Can't bag him though because he's the only player ever who's lost a parent.

:lol:

He really is full of himself isn't he? Absolute f**king wanker off the field too.

skeepe

Immortal
You're absolutely right, we would have been screwed if we'd scored another try..good thing we got an additional set instead...

Pointless debating whether it would have been a try or not, because the streaker did impact the defensive line, even if only slightly.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Outside of this Lionel Richie Ad and hoping that someone King hit Harrison Craig as he left the ground, pretty shiate being a NSW fan at the moment.

The difference - the 6 and 7. Quality on one side, pedestrian on the other side. Hey Pearce, watch Cronk- that is how you play 7

BunniesMan

Immortal
Queenslanders sooked about the death of Origin after 3 in a row. You even used that argument for us to give you Inglis.

If 3 in a row was bad how deep is Origin buried after 8 in a row. How about you wankers give Inglis back to us to even things out.

johns_reds

First Grade
Gotta say wally has to go, as a qlder he makes me cringe sometimes, I think he shit himself when slater was trying to push Dugan back in goal the moans he was making

Dragon

Coach
Those tears from Pearce are glorious.. never again you little prick.

Grats Bunnies on the GF Pearce will gift you guys the game like 2010

perverse

Referee
Yep. Credit where it's due. They deserved it

i had QLD -4.5... sunk by a streaker
The painful thing is that they didn't have to be the best team on the night. 12 matches in a row, Pearce has failed to deliver at any crucial moment. Maloney had a few nice touches, but f**k... 17 of 25 sets at the back end of the second half. That's where we murdered the game.

I can cop sticking with a bloke for a series. I can excuse 2 series in a row. 3 series is taking the piss a bit, but you could still reluctantly argue that no other halfback was really putting their hand up. 4 series is just nonsense... especialy when there are more viable options out there now.

Apey

Staff member
Farah and Pearce came up with some completely braindead plays. Unfortunate for Farah, because he's better than that. Pearce? Well...

skeepe

Immortal
Queenslanders sooked about the death of Origin after 3 in a row. You even used that argument for us to give you Inglis.

If 3 in a row was bad how deep is Origin buried after 8 in a row. How about you wankers give Inglis back to us to even things out.

How about you shove your head in a mincer and set it to gooify.

Swarzey

Bench
Pearce, I'd like to say it was a pleasure to watch you play, but it was more like driving knives into my eyes. Goodbye you useless merkin.

Ziggy the God

First Grade

What are you talking about?

GI did absolutely nothing tonight and they still won.

Latest posts