What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | Origin III | Wed 17 Jul | NSW 10-12 QLD | ANZ

Origin III: NSW v QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

drake

First Grade
Qld well done.
Too bad so many of you need to come down here to find work.
I'll have to put up with semi literate gronks crowing because their brother cousins won.

MrAnonymous

Bench
Well done to Qld again f**ken merkins.

Absolute useless f**king security how does some fat f**k get that far with thousands of security

f**king useless

Danish

Referee
Mitchell Pearce should never play again after that half of footy. Absolute lot disgusting.

Farah should also have his papers stamped. The bloke shits his dacks when the game is on the line constantly. His last 10 minutes were laughable, kicking on the 4th and THAT last kick... Can't bag him though because he's the only player ever who's lost a parent.

Thirty-Three

Juniors
i'd be pissed if I was Sharks fan, an outside competition taking away one of their best players. it's why Origin being played during the NRL season doesn't make much sense to me.

Chainshada

Juniors
That streaker was crucial. It gave Queensland another set of six when they were down to the fourth or fifth with not long to go.

You're absolutely right, we would have been screwed if we'd scored another try..good thing we got an additional set instead...

Wally is worse than Fatty Vautin

Pearce, Hoffman, Woods......offered nothing. Maloney didn't do much. Fafita and Watmough were alright

Gallen and Hayne missed big time

Silent Knight

First Grade
Well done QLD. Your spine is world class and that was the difference in the end.

If Pearce is picked for game 1 2014 the people of NSW should riot in the streets.