What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | Origin III | Wed 17 Jul | NSW 10-12 QLD | ANZ

Origin III: NSW v QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pirie

Juniors
People attacking farah have no idea. He dominated dummy half with his runs and short passes to watmough. U can't blame him for having to jump in when Pearce makes a shit decisions and then goes missing late in the game....

This, No Farah in the team tonight NSW arnt even close

Game_Breaker

Coach
Gotta say wally has to go, as a qlder he makes me cringe sometimes, I think he shit himself when slater was trying to push Dugan back in goal the moans he was making

He's meant to be an expert commentator

But he acts as if he's watching the game in his lounge room

hineyrulz

Post Whore
People attacking farah have no idea. He dominated dummy half with his runs and short passes to watmough. U can't blame him for having to jump in when Pearce makes a shit decisions and then goes missing late in the game....
Agreed, Farah had to do extra because our havles offered absolutely nothing. We had plenty of ball and our forwards went forward and still they offered nothing.

nöyd

Staff member
Because he isn't a centre. And it is very easy to limit a centre.

If he was NSW fullback I guarantee we win this year.

iceman.gif

Pete Cash

Post Whore
The thing with Pearce is he doesn't have a lot of creativity. Like when he just slowly run at josh papalii on the fifth and I guess he realised he he had to do something and did a shitty grubber that Queensland gobbled up.

Swarzey

Bench
I don't blame Farah for his kick. Maloney and Pearce were nowhere to be seen, he had Morris squared up with Inglis and McManus unmarked on the outside. However, he should have taken the tackle. There was plenty of time to regather ourselves and

Speaking of McManus, very proud of his performance. He had his stuff up, but then again, a number of players did and it didn't lead to a try. The rest of the game, he was great under the high ball and unfortunately had a quite night defense wise with Queensland going the other way. Will certainly be interesting considering Dugan played excellent.

Oh well. Another year to ponder what could have been without that f**king merkin ruining the game.

Chainshada

Juniors
Carney and Reynolds and NSW would have won pretty convincingly...As a QLDer, I'm glad Daley's sure Pearce will be there next year.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I'd go with Adam Reynolds and Mullen next year. Or Adam and Josh Reynolds. Or Carney.

f**k off Maloney and especially Pearce.

With Adams ability to control a game and earn repeat sets we will have a much better chance.

But quotes from Daley concern me and I think he will seriously consider sticking with Pearce.

In 2014 at least don't be a f**king genius and announce him 2 months before the series starts. At least pretend you care about form. Or talent. Or skill. Or football intelligence.

johns_reds

First Grade
If Pearce is gone next year, I think nsw will have a good shot, they got some good forwards and just need halves to create something on the back of them

macnaz

Staff member
Pearce didnt go missing.. you have to exist in the first place before you go missing

Silent Knight

First Grade
Adam Reynolds...hell yes.
John Sutton...no. Carney and Mullen are better.

Can we please keep club bias out of it Bran?

Meth

Staff member
He's meant to be an expert commentator

But he acts as if he's watching the game in his lounge room

Wally's an awful commentator.

I actually enjoyed him more tonight than when he is trying to do a proper job.

Penrose11

Juniors
I'm not sure bout Wally going but Gus was NSW this n NSW that. What a c**k!! Pass him a tissue cos if he aint crying in the corner then he's having a masti over Junior being the starting half n 2014

Swarzey

Bench
I'd go with Adam Reynolds and Mullen next year. Or Adam and Josh Reynolds. Or Carney.

f**k off Maloney and especially Pearce.

With Adams ability to control a game and earn repeat sets we will have a much better chance.

But quotes from Daley concern me and I think he will seriously consider sticking with Pearce.

In 2014 at least don't be a f**king genius and announce him 2 months before the series starts. At least pretend you care about form. Or talent. Or skill. Or football intelligence.

I'm surprised that you didn't say Sutton and Reynolds :lol: But I'd love to see Sutton come off the bench in lock, sliding into the backline.

But I agree with your first option :p

TheVelourFog

First Grade
hahaha Laurie Daley really is lost, he has no idea how to break this dynasty.....the only chance for NSW is for Thurston, Smith, Cronk and Smith to retire......

BranVan3000

Coach
Adam Reynolds...hell yes.
John Sutton...no. Carney and Mullen are better.

Can we please keep club bias out of it Bran?

I agree Carney, I don't know what he has done wrong. He is probably the single best player NSW can pick.

But if we are going with a club partnership, Sutton and Reynolds is logical.

Sutton has been superb all year, even his kicking has been fantastic, and is a real leader. If he is not a five eight he is on the bench at least.

Latest posts