What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R1 | Thu | Roosters 10-28 Rabbitohs | Allianz

Round 1: Roosters v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kbw

Bench
The only decent thing about this game was $ouff$.
The Roosters were crap.
The commentary was crap.
The camera work was crap.
But the award goes to the referees, they were simply abysmal. I really hate it when there are so many forward passes getting let go.

skeepe

Immortal
Based on tonight's game, if any dummy half gets pulled up for a forward pass all season they can feel extremely hard done by.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
But the award goes to the referees, they were simply abysmal. I really hate it when there are so many forward passes getting let go.

And I cant believe the most obvious one, wasnt a penalty.

Dont they award penalties for deliberate forward passes anymore??

aqua_duck

Coach
The game has passed SBW by a bit (fairly predictable though).

I'd say it'll take him a good 1-2 months to get back into it properly

I think he'll need about 2 or 3 weeks, he wasn't terrible but bottom line is it doesn't matter if you've got $BW, Joey Johns, Clive Churchill or whoever you just can't win a game when you're on the wrong end of a 9-4 penalty count and you only complete 60% of your sets

BunniesMan

Immortal
SFS is still our house. We showed we're contenders on both sides of the ball. If Easts are to make the 8 they'll need SBW to play like he's worth the money he's making.

chrisD

Coach
Roosters should have bought Grant or Mckendry instead of Jennings, JWH can't play 80 minutes.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
According to the commentary tonight, the Roosters were unlucky tonight.

Just with the Souths forward pack, could this be the biggest its ever been? I thought having two Burgess brothers was big enough, imagine all 4 brothers.