What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R14 | Sun | Roosters 12-23 Warriors | Allianz

Round 14: Roosters v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2013teams-syd-main.jpg

1. Anthony Minichiello (c)
2. Daniel Tupou 3. Michael Jennings 4. Shaun Kenny-Dowall 5. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck
6. James Maloney 7. Mitchell Pearce
8. Luke O'Donnell 9. Jake Friend 10. Martin Kennedy
11. Mitchell Aubusson 12. Sonny Bill Williams
13. Boyd Cordner

Interchange: 14. Daniel Mortimer 15. Frank Paul Nuuausala 16. Aidan Guerra 17. Isaac Liu

2013teams-war-alt.jpg

1. Kevin Locke
2. Glen Fisiiahi 3. Dane Nielsen 4. Konrad Hurrell 5. Manu Vatuvei
6. Thomas Leuluai 7. Shaun Johnson
8. Sam Rapira 9. Nathan Friend 10. Russell Packer
11. Feleti Mateo 12. Simon Mannering (C)
13. Elijah Taylor

Interchange: 14. Ben Matulino 15. Jacob Lillyman 16. Sebastine Ikahihifo 17. Dominique Peyroux
Reserves: 18. Ngani Laumape 20. Suaia Matagi 24. Charlie Gubb

2013teams-ref-pink.jpg

Referees:
Ashley Klein & Chris James

Sideline Officials: Jeff Younis & Grant Atkins
Video Referees: Jason Robinson & Justin Morgan

Holden Cup Under 20's Round 14
Roosters v Warriors @ Allianz, Sun 4:15pm

VB NSW Cup Round 14
Windsor Wolves (PEN) v Auckland Vulcans (WAR) @ Windsor, Sat 6:00pm
Wyong Roos v Newtown Jets (SYD) @ Morry Breen Oval, Sun 3:00pm

nrl-r14sydwar.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

captainwarrior

Juniors
If these teams play their best, this will be the game of the round. I'd say the current two best attacking teams in the comp. The difference is the Roosters are in the top 2 best defensive teams in the comp, while the Warriors are in the bottom 2 or 3. If the Warriors play their best, Roosters by 6. If they don't, Roosters by 18

If these teams play their best, this will be the game of the round. I'd say the current two best attacking teams in the comp. The difference is the Roosters are in the top 2 best defensive teams in the comp, while the Warriors are in the bottom 2 or 3. If the Warriors play their best, Roosters by 6. If they don't, Roosters by 18

Yeah but you're forgetting our defensive effort against Parra plus the Warriors have a good record against us. Not looking forward to this game but I'll say us by 2.

JWH will be back against Manly, Rnd 16?

Evil_Mush

Juniors
Hard game to pick, with three wins on the trot for the first time since Jul'11 (including beating Manly for the first time since Mar'09 & putting 50 on an opponent for the first time since Jul'07) I'd like to think we've got a new lease on life since the Penrith humiliation.

I'll say Warriors by 3, Roosters field goal lead in dying minutes overcome by a last gasp try in the corner to big Manu to win it.

Juju

Juniors
Why can't we be playing the eels this weekend - roosters is a tough one and I think we can pencil it in for a loss to the Warriors. weird time slot too

Card Shark

Immortal
Why can't we be playing the eels this weekend - roosters is a tough one and I think we can pencil it in for a loss to the Warriors. weird time slot too

Sorry but we have that pleasure. Guaranteed eels victory according to the most astute ( f**ked up) mind on here, Parraeels2010.

adamkungl

Immortal
If both teams carry their form Warriors by 6. If Roosters play half decent Roosters by 20

Rebel

First Grade
This is a really important game. if we can get up here, we might actually, unbelievably be a chance at the top 8. A miracle all things considered.

The refs tend to favour the Roosters when we play them so that's a bit worrying considering we are away. Going to be very close.

BCH

Juniors
The refs tend to favour the Roosters when we play them so that's a bit worrying considering we are away. Going to be very close.

Pffft.....we might have been lucky ('very') to win 2 penalty counts this season, had JWH suspended forever and now Boyd Cordner gone...Warriors game to win, no excuses.

Valheru

Coach
This really could go either way. The roosters will want to tick over another win with a tough clash the following Friday against the Dogs with our origin players missing. We are also missing our starting props and possibly Cordner pending tonight’s judiciary.

On the flip side the Warriors are on a high after 3 straight wins and full of confidence. Having said that win streaks in the NRL are hard to come by and normally only top teams surpass 3 straight wins and I don’t think the Warriors are a top team.

The key for the roosters is to get that defence back on track and if that happens the win will follow.