What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R19 | Mon | Rabbitohs 18-22* Dragons | ANZ

Round 19: Rabbitohs v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Swarzey

Bench
Young got the shoulder charge banned because the idiot wasn't watching where he was going.

Then the Dragons had a sook all week keeping it in the headlines.

LOL. The merkin didn't need to lead with the shoulder. Grubby act from a grubby player.

Card Shark

Immortal
I know I should be stoned for saying this, but I hope the Dragons win so that they don't let the Broncos get to far ahead of them.

Coming 2nd last this year is like coming last every other year when ya look at the rabble below you.

Fire

First Grade
Sharks (competition leaders I think) v Cutters at Henson Park on a Saturday arvo.

Sounds like an awesome day out.

If it's not televised I might head out there.

Fire

First Grade
Dragons in the NRL era.

2 GF appearances
about 5 (?) Prelim Finals appearances
1 Premiership
2 Minor Premierships
1 WCC

souffs
oi oh yeah aye mate we made a prelim and choked last year aye was f**ken spewin aye mate

lol@souffs!

pantherz9103

First Grade
Dragons are terrible, especially considering a team with an average roster (Penrith) beat them by 13+ twice this season.

Souths are kidding if they don't win by 30+

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Dragons in the NRL era.

2 GF appearances
1 Premiership
2 Minor Premierships
1 WCC

souffs
oi oh yeah aye mate we made a prelim and choked last year aye was f**ken spewin aye mate

lol@souffs!

Yes, we have only had 5 minutes of sunshine.

Still enjoying it though, for something different for a change.

Bumble

First Grade
Yep. Well done Greg. You just got the shoulder charge banned.

I must say I find your post somewhat ironic Bumble, what with you being the chief pisser and moaner about the constant flood of trolling your mob cops on LU.

I've always said Dragons and Roosters fans are supposed to hate us...

You're alright though. :thumb

the dude

Juniors
Dragons in the NRL era.

2 GF appearances
1 Premiership
2 Minor Premierships
1 WCC

souffs

lol@souffs!

Since the start of 2012
Dragons 16 wins, 24 losses.
Souths 30 wins, 10 losses.

Typical dragons fans - talking about ancient history.

Sharks (competition leaders I think) v Cutters at Henson Park on a Saturday arvo.

Sounds like an awesome day out.

If it's not televised I might head out there.

yeah should be a good arvo.

get out there if you can. storks have like 1 loss or something

Jason Maher

Immortal
Since the start of 2012
Dragons 16 wins, 24 losses.
Souths 30 wins, 10 losses.

Typical dragons fans - talking about ancient history.

We learnt by observing you lot over two decades. Comes in handy when your team is shit.

Note the difference in this thread. I posted a picture of an awesome try saver by a member of my team. The lol@souffs fan went for a picture of a dog shot by a member of his team. Stay classy Bunnies fans.

Last edited:

SaraSassypants

Juniors
If Maguire rests the Origin players (Which I hope he doesnt as it's a bad look) it'll be 1-12. Dugan adds a lot to the Dragons and I notice they've tinkered with the halves combo. Though Fein is still there which is really starting to p!ss fans off. Drinkwater was in the NYC team of the year last year, how has potato head still only managed to play him once?

BunniesMan

Immortal
GI out improves their chances but I am confident we can still win.

The Storm game is over 4 weeks away. GI could be available then. Between now and then we have 3 games against non top 8 teams. All 3 are winnable without GI.

BunniesMan

Immortal
If Maguire rests the Origin players (Which I hope he doesnt as it's a bad look) it'll be 1-12. Dugan adds a lot to the Dragons and I notice they've tinkered with the halves combo. Though Fein is still there which is really starting to p!ss fans off. Drinkwater was in the NYC team of the year last year, how has potato head still only managed to play him once?
Drinkwater is struggling to make their NSW cup team.

Firey_Dragon

Coach
Drinkwater is struggling to make their NSW cup team.

Drinkwater has been dropped to the bench for helensburgh. He's been marked to never play again... Not even close to NSW Cup. Attitude problems apparently, mind you playing for our rabble of a team would give most people attitude problems. Maybe his plan was to get dropped so that Price, and Mary at the next level down don't impart too much of their ineptitude on him before he leaves.

In any case, the bunnies should win 30+.

Last edited:

Latest posts