What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R19 | Mon | Rabbitohs 18-22* Dragons | ANZ

Round 19: Rabbitohs v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Swarzey

Bench
You're not even a Dragons fan you absolute joke of a human. :lol:

So then I'm not allowed to comment is a place where discussion on said topic is taking place?

How ironic, calling me a joke of a human you, f**king merkin :lol:

Last edited:

Bumble

First Grade
So then I'm not allowed to comment is a place where discussion on said topic is taking place?

How ironic, calling me a joke of a human you, f**king merkin :lol:

Was that English?

Regardless, I'm not sure you know what irony is...

Bumble

First Grade
Actually, I just saw you edited that post and it was still incoherent.

...how bad was the unedited version?

And they say Souffs fans are poorly educated..

Ziggy the God

First Grade
p.s. Why does the thingo under your name stop at 1971?

Willow sais that I couldn't put anymore down there due to size limits.

Something like that anyway.

Should be a good game, looks like one of your better lineups this year.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Bunnies should have far too many points in them for us. Just hope we play with some ticker this week. Hope Souths win the comp actually, they are a quality side.

SaraSassypants

Juniors
This is the first game God (i.e., The Dugan) has played with his childhood hero Matt Cooper.

The Dugan and Coops are going to tear souffs a new arsehole.

I love Matt Cooper. One of my all time favourite centres to ever lace a boot. Origin gun. But unfortunately these days all Cooper can manage to tear is his hamstring.

Last edited:

thommo4pm

Coach
Bunnies should have far too many points in them for us. Just hope we play with some ticker this week. Hope Souths win the comp actually, they are a quality side.

In all honesty, out of the teams in the top 8 at present, it would bother me the least if Souths won the comp also.

From what I've seen so far this year, they deserve it. Obviously still quite a lot of footy left

In all honesty, out of the teams in the top 8 at present, it would bother me the least if Souths won the comp also.

From what I've seen so far this year, they deserve it. Obviously still quite a lot of footy left

Naaawwww, don't get all warm and fuzzy on us guys. Makes it harder to troll.

thommo4pm

Coach
Not trying to piss in your pockets guys, but the majority of our fans, myself included, respect how well your team is playing and at this stage you guys are clearly the stand out of the comp.
I'm actually enjoying watching Souths play footy this year, they are playing quality footy well above the standard of most other teams.

thommo4pm

Coach
Not trying to piss on your pockets guys, but the majority of our fans, myself included, respect how well your team is playing and at this stage you guys are clearly the stand out of the comp.
I'm actually enjoying watching Souths play footy this year, they are playing quality footy well above the standard of most other teams.

Matagascar

Juniors
Desperately need the Rabbits to win this to complete my perfect round. Got the last 6 right (including QLD) and even somehow picked the margin between the Warriors v Tigers. I'd post an image but I haven't got enough posts.

Fire

First Grade
Does anyone know if Merrin is playing or ruled out?

Gaz mentioned on STERLO he probably won't be playing.

But I guess we won't know for sure until an hour before the game when team lists are announced.

Latest posts