What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R20 | Sun | Sharks 38-10 Panthers | Remondis

Round 20: Sharks v Panthers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheFrog

Coach
recent home games vs penrith indicate a spotty record at best.

2012 - loss in GP 21-20
2010 - Loss 34-14
2009 - Win 18-10
2008 - Loss in GP 21-20
2007 - Win 18-0
2006 - Loss 32-28
That 2006 match was after the Sharks led 28-8 midway through the second half IIRC.

TheFrog

Coach
Why is everyone saying it's a tough game to pick? Penrith have been over achieving in my opinion. Cronulla are a much better team. Carney vs Walsh? Come on now... although Cronulla's bench does look a little weak, or maybe it even things out.

If over-achieving means doing better than was expected, I don't understand why it is used as a negative when appraising a team's chances.

The Sharks have won 9 from 17. The Panthers 8 from 17. That is the difference despite all the big name players the Sharks have bought (several of them from the Panthers).

Sharks entitled to favouritism at home but they will get a game of footy this afternoon.

Last edited:

Card Shark

Immortal
Hopefully this muppets can pull it together for 1 match ihave big money on a sharks/sharks result I can't believe I backed those drug cheating merkins

Well aren't you a dumb f**k then! !

Panthers have overachieved but they are still a big threat to anyone on their day.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
sharks by 10. Although it should be a cracker it isn't top 4/high stakes/crunch time sort of match so carney wont disappear

Red Bear

Referee
Would love a Penrith victory just for the Rothfield lols. Think Cronulla should win though, hard to tip Penrith when Newton and Ciraldo are both in the 17

Raider_69

Post Whore
Lovely try.
Brilliant ball movement, Penrith look really susceptible to that move, Carney split them earlier with the same play

ByRd

First Grade
Hayne is useless, Wtf was that decision and him trying to explain himself, just pathetic