What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R20 | Sun | Sharks 38-10 Panthers | Remondis

Round 20: Sharks v Panthers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2013teams-cro-main-1.jpg

1. Michael Gordon
2. Sosaia Feki 3. Ben Pomeroy 4. Jonathan Wright 5. Nathan Stapleton
6. Todd Carney 7. Jeff Robson
8. Andrew Fifita 9. John Morris 10. Bryce Gibbs
11. Jayson Bukuya 12. Wade Graham (c)
13. Chris Heighington

Interchange: 14. Isaac De Gois 15. Tyrone Peachey 16. Sam Tagataese 17. Ben Ross
Reserves: 18. Stewart Mills 19. Mark Taufua

2013teams-pen-pink.jpg

1. Matt Moylan
2. James Roberts 3. Lewis Brown 4. Dean Whare 5. Dave Simmons
6. Isaac John 7. Luke Walsh
8. Jeremy Latimore 9. Kevin Kingston (c) 10. Tim Grant
11. Clint Newton 12. Sika Manu
13. Adam Docker

Interchange: 14. James Segeyaro 15. Ryan Simpkins 16. Cam Ciraldo 17. Sam Anderson

2013teams-ref-yell.jpg

Referees:
Shayne Hayne and Brett Suttor

Sideline Officials: Dave Munro and Jason Walsh
Video Referees: Paul Mellor and Reece Williams

Holden Cup Under 20's Round 20
Sharks v Panthers @ Remondis, Sat 11:45am

VB NSW Cup Round 20
Newcastle Knights (NEW) v Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks (CRO/MEL) @ Cessnock Sports Ground, Sat 5:00pm
Windsor Wolves (PEN) v Newtown Jets (SYD) @ Windsor Sports Complex, Sat 6:00pm

nrl-r20cropen.jpg

Last edited:

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Toughest game to pick in my opinion. Panthers will be hurting after the loss but the Sharks are at home and desperate for a win as well.

I'll say Sharks by 6, but I'm not confident.

parraeels2010

Juniors
I see in the paper today that w@nker gallen wanted a free motorbike,car and 200,000 because he got caught being a drug cheat what a total f*^kstick. I hope the cat gets a 2 yr ban and it ends his career.

Ever sense the great man sticky walked out that club has gone from
One disaster to another

Valheru

Coach
Good news Cronulla fans. Teams we have beaten to nil have a habit of winning their next game, even Parramatta managed a win. Brisbane is the only exception losing a tight one to Melbourne...

Card Shark

Immortal
I see in the paper today that w@nker gallen wanted a free motorbike,car and 200,000 because he got caught being a drug cheat what a total f*^kstick. I hope the cat gets a 2 yr ban and it ends his career.

One disaster to another

Didnt know you could read f**kwit. Good to see that you can & you believe the garbage that is written. That paper is ahead of the times ... It's garbage the minute it is released instead of the next day.

Grapple

Bench
Why is everyone saying it's a tough game to pick? Penrith have been over achieving in my opinion. Cronulla are a much better team. Carney vs Walsh? Come on now... although Cronulla's bench does look a little weak, or maybe it even things out.

Puntastic

Juniors
Cronulla to beat us here, and comfortably, bouncing back from an embarrassing loss even without Gallen and Lewis. I'm tipping Sharks by 18. If I have egg on my face, I will be more than happy.

Penrith seem to struggle against teams with a little more fight in them, and we look tired. Salary Cap auditor sending Cleary possible acceptable selections probably doesn't help, but it looks like the guys who have unexpectedly played so well all year are getting a bit tired.

Looks like we might be rushing guys back into firsts because we don't have the luxury of letting them recover in Windsor (Don't be surprised to find that Manu is underdone), and we cant discipline players who play poorly either.

Contention for spots, which played a huge role in our success earlier, is no longer a motivational tool. Guys like Newton, Ciraldo and even Naquiama (who isn't playing this week thankfully) can have assured spots.

Unfortunately, we have more cohesion with our "second string" players than with our first choice players, and the recovery of Latimore and Manu might actually be disruptive to a certain degree. We never got a chance to build combinations with the guys who were supposed to be regular first graders.

This off season needs to yield answers as to why we're suffering the injury toll we have. I suspect, unfortunately, that they will be the difference between a finals berth this season and not for us - those little differences in the close games we've lost. Nobody was expecting us to be competitive, but it would be nice to at least make an appearance and we probably wont get as fair an assessment as we have earned.

I know I'm talking like we've already lost, but...

Also Wade Graham to have his best performance of the year. Hoping we put him and Gordon on their respective arses, however.

Last edited:

One disaster to another

Stuart? Lmfao

Parra suck shit and he provides it! Worst coach ever!

You are also a parasite. Go die alone and in considerable pain.

Cheers

Card Shark

Immortal
For some reason, I think we will win this game.

We always seem to go well against the Panthers , especially at home.

recent home games vs penrith indicate a spotty record at best.

2012 - loss in GP 21-20
2010 - Loss 34-14
2009 - Win 18-10
2008 - Loss in GP 21-20
2007 - Win 18-0
2006 - Loss 32-28

i say we win this by..2

Ricey

Juniors

One disaster to another

Yeah good one you cu*t! Cause Parramatta are going real well!

parraeels2010

Juniors
Hopefully this muppets can pull it together for 1 match ihave big money on a sharks/sharks result I can't believe I backed those drug cheating merkins

Latest posts