What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R21 | Sat | Cowboys 30-12 Rabbitohs | 1300SMILES

Round 21: Cowboys v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pantherz9103

First Grade
Still a bit sore from the reaming last night?

I expected the reaming. I don't rate my own team even when they won a few games, I knew it was a fluke, I'm just glad they've avoided spoon.

I just get no excitement from seeing clubs buy premierships. May as well be Man City Sea Eagles v Chelsea Roosters.

Geohood

Bench
I expected the reaming. I don't rate my own team even when they won a few games, I knew it was a fluke, I'm just glad they've avoided spoon.

I just get no excitement from seeing clubs buy premierships. May as well be Man City Sea Eagles v Chelsea Roosters.

Penrith bought about 3 million players and have plans for a few million more..

Danish

Referee

How many players have penrith bought since Gould took over again?

DC_fan

Coach
Worst performance of the year. Hell it's the worst for a few years. Hopefully they have got it out of their system.

fowlster

Juniors

Yeh ... isn't it terrible when some teams use their cap wisely

Bumble

First Grade
Wow.

Well played Cowboys, Thurston had a blinder. We need to be a lot better going forward.

I hope Sutton is ok, as long as he's back for the playoffs it's not the end of the world but I would guess we can kiss the MP goodbye. I miss you G.I xoxox

Oh and I guess LOL@Us