What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R21 | Sat | Cowboys 30-12 Rabbitohs | 1300SMILES

Round 21: Cowboys v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SaraSassypants

Juniors
Cowboys too good. Hope Maguire rips in. Not sure how long Sutto is out for but he shouldnt be rushed back. Same with Inglis. I can take a couple of losses here as long as everyone's healthy for the finals. Use this as motivation you mighty Bunnies!

Kilkenny

Coach
As a neutral I think it would be good for the game to see the Bunnies in the GF. After tonight I am not sure they are now contenders sadly. I would rather the Bunnies in there rather than the Storm, Sea Eagles or Roosters but assuming John Sutton is out for an extended period and Inglis out for another couple of weeks they may struggle. Shame really.

Danish

Referee
Roosters only ever had success in 90's/early 00's due to the signing of Fittler and Sing from Penrith. Now it's repeated with the signing of Jennings. Roosters benefit from the Panthers hard work.

I'm still confident Roosters will not win the comp because I can't picture Shitchell Pearce winning a trophy.

Yep... all of Penrith's hard work poaching Matt Sing from the U17's QLD side :roll:

Pom had more sense about him whilst on a stretcher in Disneyland!

Not a fair deal...

Would trade you a turd with a smarty on top, but then again that's smarter then BM

20r01zl.jpg

Horrie Is God

First Grade
I'd just like to thank to Cowboys for keeping my multi in play, & giving it a nice boost with them paying $3.50..

Happy days..

Lucas-Con

Juniors
Roosters only ever had success in 90's/early 00's due to the signing of Fittler and Sing from Penrith. Now it's repeated with the signing of Jennings. Roosters benefit from the Panthers hard work.

I'm still confident Roosters will not win the comp because I can't picture Shitchell Pearce winning a trophy.

Third best halfback in the game mate I'd have him over anyone else and he better then luke walsh.

And ill be rubbing it in when roosters win that premiership.

Lucas-Con

Juniors
Mythcell Piss the 3rd best half? Wake up and stop fiddling.

Ok besides Cooper Cronk and Adam Reynolds who is better please name someone ?

Even when the roosters were struggling Pearce was third best in stats in most things with the exception being defence where he was first for halfbacks.

Latest posts