What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R21 | Sat | Cowboys 30-12 Rabbitohs | 1300SMILES

Round 21: Cowboys v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Pretty comprehensive stuff from the Cowboys..

Thurston showing the full set of tricks..

Bowen working his way back into good touch..that game might be enough to get him a new deal..

Linnett was fantastic...

They put the cue back in the rack late, & let the opposition score 2 late, but they'll be stoked with that..

And the battle for the bottom part of the 8 gets more interesting..

BunniesMan

Immortal
Well that was shit. Last few minutes of garbage time makes the final score slightly more respectable.

We need to be much better next week.

And that surface is not NRL standard.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Yeh ... isn't it terrible when some teams use their cap wisely

Roosters only ever had success in 90's/early 00's due to the signing of Fittler and Sing from Penrith. Now it's repeated with the signing of Jennings. Roosters benefit from the Panthers hard work.

I'm still confident Roosters will not win the comp because I can't picture Shitchell Pearce winning a trophy.

DC_fan

Coach
I expected the reaming. I don't rate my own team even when they won a few games, I knew it was a fluke, I'm just glad they've avoided spoon.

I just get no excitement from seeing clubs buy premierships. May as well be Man City Sea Eagles v Chelsea Roosters.

Every club spends money to win a premiership. It's just that some clubs spend it more wisely then others.

Snappy

Coach
not one person mentioned the playing surface til ole long face needed to have a sook about something and thats all he could find

Swarzey

Bench
Well that was shit. Last few minutes of garbage time makes the final score slightly more respectable.

We need to be much better next week.

And that surface is not NRL standard.

Oh come on. Of all the excuses we've heard for teams losing games this year, we're resorting to the turf? :lol:

ellskimore

Juniors
Now this is the Souffs I am used to. This is the Souffs I love. Lol@50uff$. Oh and hey did anybody notice how dodgy the playing surface was tonight? I swear I am not the only one that noticed this. If you watch the replay you can see tiny moles emerging from the ground and grabbing at the ankles of the Burgess bros.

Latest posts