What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R24 | Fri | Panthers 28-12 Broncos | Centrebet

Round 24: Panthers v Broncos

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ray "broncos will score here you'd think".. gives panthers no chance on the first tackle. . Panthers end up holding broncos out. The way these 3 write panthers off is disgusting

MrAnonymous

Bench
Ray is making me sick.
Never heard shit this bad in my life its f**king shocking.
His bronco dick sucking is f**king pathetic.

mxlegend99

Referee
Simmons is having a shocker. Been a while since he played this bad. Hopefully he lifts after halftime

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
It's amazing that the Broncos have any points on the board.

With Hadley's fat tounge up their collective arseholes, the Broncos would find it difficult to run.

Just shut up you washed up biased merkin!

Ghoulies

Bench
A reasonably entertaining game so far by our standards. Absolutely no idea who will win at this stage though.

Call me biased but bloody hell Corey oates is performing admirably in first grade. Especially when you consider he is an 18 year old second rower playing wing with 5 tries now.
But back to the game at hand. Definitely concerned with our defence up the middle. Game could go either way