What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R24 | Fri | Panthers 28-12 Broncos | Centrebet

Round 24: Panthers v Broncos

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

miccle

Bench
The only thing getting me through my clubs Shiite season, the fact that the Broncos are just as shiite

I'd say we've potentially been more shite...

In a way, thank Christ we lost this one - I'd almost rather come in 10th or 11th than get to play one whole extra match in the finals and get spanked.

Penrith's forward pack was awesome last night. Segeyaro was near-on unstoppable and we just didn't seem to have any answers. Sure, missing Hodges is a big blow for the team, but that doesn't explain the whole team not being able to f**king tackle.

And to the muppets on either side saying that they were ripped off by the referees - I'll agree that it was an inconsistent performance by the men in pink, but in the end it had bugger all outcome on the result of the game. Well played, Penrith.

I think we'll need all three of Milford, Barba and DCE if we're a hope of playing some sort of entertaining football in 2014.

mxlegend99

Referee
Somebody needs to be held accountable!!

Seriously, how do you muck up an offside call when there is a white line to help you measure it? That was a bad call.
The point where the ball touches the foot is the line that measures onside isn't it? That was basically right on the line.

Doesn't a player only need to have one foot behind that point to be onside? If so then Coote had one foot behind the ball and was onside. If both feet need to be behind the ball he was clearly offside. Not sure on the rule, but i thought a player just needed a foot behind the ball to be onside. In which case the call was correct. If that's not the case, maybe the video referees had the same thoughts.

roofromoz

First Grade
Currently watching the race cal... sorry, replay as I didn't get a chance to watch it last night. My freaking ears...

When Simpkins scored the first try, Hadley said it was his 8th first grade match. Yes, for this season - it was actually his 23rd first grade match after debuting last season.

If he can't get a fact like that right, how many porkies is he saying between 9 and 12 each weekday? [/rant]

GongPanther

Referee
Hadley is spending more time name dropping than calling the game

In all seriousness,Rayyyyy has to make up his mind whether he is calling a game of rugby league or hosting a shock-jock show on 2CH (or whatever station he is working for).

I can understand a commentary team of two in the box favouring one side each,as apparent on Foxsports coverages,but to have all three callers side-whipping the one team home?...Come on man!!:lol: