What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 WC | Group B | New Zealand 48-0 France | Avignon

Group B: New Zealand v France

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

whall15

Coach
I was kidding and showing my pro-French bias, wasn't expecting it to be called like that. :lol:

Desert Qlder

First Grade
This tournament is leaving me in no doubt that the British referees are far superior to the Australian/Kiwis.

Danish

Referee
These last tackle kicks are killing the french. Only luck has stopped them from conceding a try on every one of them.

If the french can figure out how to defend them though they are matching them in just about every other aspect. This is France after all so wouldn't put it past them to perhaps send a couple late hits on Johnson and Foran to try and put the off their game.

adamkungl

Immortal
This tournament is leaving me in no doubt that the British referees are far superior to the Australian/Kiwis.

Yep. It's like there is something fundamentally wrong with our top refs. They are broken. Throw them out and start again

Last edited: