What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 WC | QF4 | Samoa 4-22 Fiji | Warrington

Quarter Final 4: Samoa v Fiji

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
RLWC2013-QF-SAMvFIJ.jpg

SAM_zpsf7870e38.jpg

Squad/Lineup TBC

FiRL_zpsf97bd8a6.jpg

Squad/Lineup TBC

Referee
Richard Silverwood (ENG)
Touch Judges: Clint Sharrad (ENG) & James Cobb (ENG)
Video Referee: Phil Bentham (ENG)​

Last edited:

WireMan

Bench
I have my ticket for what should be the match of the round!!

Hoping for a cracker.

Go Samoa, Warringtons local team!! :D

Misanthrope

Staff member
A shoe in for the best game of the quarters. Two competitive sides with nothing to lose? Cracker on the cards.

I'm tipping Fiji to win it on the back of their superior backline.

hitman51

Juniors
Those offences were very serious so bringing in another player to replace them is not on.

Players do not get replaced with suspensions only special cases with injuries do they allow players to get replaced. Samoa has good cover with the resident players within their squad.

hitman51

Juniors
A shoe in for the best game of the quarters. Two competitive sides with nothing to lose? Cracker on the cards.

I'm tipping Fiji to win it on the back of their superior backline.

Superior? Think the Samoan team edge them in the backs they have a better center combination and Fiji half's are not that flash at guiding that pack. Roberts has his brains explosions but hes a better distributor than groom. There is too many wholes within the Fijian backs they got to plugged those up other wise Leilua will have a field day with them like he has had with all his counterparts and let us not forget the young kid playing at the back Anthony Milford we might see the best of this kid explode in this game.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Superior? Think the Samoan team edge them in the backs they have a better center combination and Fiji half's are not that flash at guiding that pack. Roberts has his brains explosions but hes a better distributor than groom. There is too many wholes within the Fijian backs they got to plugged those up other wise Leilua will have a field day with them like he has had with all his counterparts and let us not forget the young kid playing at the back Anthony Milford we might see the best of this kid explode in this game.

I'll take Aku Uate and Kevin Naiqama over the one man Milford show.

stormbati

Bench
I thought Korbin Sims would get suspended too for his spear tackle.

Anyway, on a dry track, given the forwards cancel eachother out, I hope Fiji can use their speed.

Should be a cracker anyway, hope Fiji can pull it off.

WireMan

Bench
I thought Korbin Sims would get suspended too for his spear tackle.

Anyway, on a dry track, given the forwards cancel eachother out, I hope Fiji can use their speed.

Korbin got two games..
http://www.fijitimes.com/story.aspx?id=251178

I'll give you BJ. :sarcasm:
Should be a cracker anyway, hope Fiji can pull it off.
Does this show a curious difference in the cultures of the Pacific isles? :D