What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 WC | Semi Final | New Zealand 20-18 England | Wembley

Semi Final: NZ v ENG

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dark Chook

Juniors
Sam Burgess is one of the best, when he plays a disciplined game, I rate the squirrel

His brother George is a tank.

The poms were unlucky in that early game against Oz & to me dominated initially.

Following the past month they would have settled as a team now & the combinations will test the kiwis.

This game will be the best of the tournament, it will be close & Sonny Bill is the difference.

Kiwis by 7

roughyedspud

Coach
my 17

1. tomkins
2. hall
3. cudjoe
4. watkins
5. charnley
6. chase
7. sinfield..........its not going to change guys so stop whinging about widdop lol
8. graham
9. roby
10. sam burgess
11. ferres
12. westwood
13. o'loughlin

14. burrow
15. george burgess
16. chris hill
17....not sure yet

England at Wembley in front of 60,000+ will be very hard to beat.

The forwards battle should be a ripper.

NZ are a good side and probably better on paper but given the home advantage I'm tipping England by 2.

Tyko7

Juniors
I am going to go England by 8.

Shaun Johnson to fall to pressure, SBW to be contained and Foran left to do all the work.

;)

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
Very hard to pick for me - this is a different (better) English side this world cup and i think that, coupled with a large Wembley crowd will get them over the line

Springs

First Grade
Very hard to pick. NZ haven't come up against an equal side yet. Both teams have shown quality and both have been average on occasion. England I think have played the better football in patches while NZ have been more consistent.

If England can stick to the game plan, play field position and put on their set plays to good effect they win. If they do silly Chase-inspired shit and throw it around inside the own half, hop, skip and flick pass crap, then they get flogged.

Harrigan

Juniors
I hope the Kiwi's win which of course is very unpatriotic of me, but the RL world deserve to see dream final.

This is the best Kiwi team I have ever seen. I want to see them face the Aussies in what would probably be the greatest test match of all time.

ozbash

Referee
The final will be so much better if England make it, but I can't see it happening

England wont make it. This is a dream run for us, hard semi v England then the final v oz who havnt been tested. game hardened v stale :cool:

no wonder they'll only play us in one offs, bring it on...