What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 WC | Semi Final | New Zealand 20-18 England | Wembley

Semi Final: NZ v ENG

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aqua_duck

Coach
Kearney cannot go into the final with Goodwin and Kasiano, Goodwin tries hard but just lacks the quality, Kasiano is an absolute liability out there

Billythekid

First Grade
George Burgess you're a disgrace. One tackle left and you do a high shot, deadset one of the biggest brain snaps you will see. Sucks that England are out.

afinalsin666

First Grade
That f**king sucks. 45 seconds. 45 f**king seconds. note the quick tap? How many f**king times is that called back in a normal match! Just... f**k.

Danish

Referee
WHAT. A. FINISH!!!

That is hands down the greatest international game I have ever seen. Just incredible.

NZ looked shot for all money, but they just willed themselves over the line. Can't play down how influential FPN's run was in that final set, massive run carrying multiple poms on his back which they never recovered from.

George Burgess the villian with a just geniused head hunt on SBW to gift them the penalty too.

I hate the poms, but I do feel for them after that loss. They played the best game I've ever seen them play, and did not deserve to lose.

The kangaroos are going to have a game on their hands next week

undertaker

Coach
Oh, that is sooooo cruel. This reminded me so much of the Brisbane vs Melbourne 2008 SF. Westwood and Hall won't be sleeping well tonight. Two chances to win the game in the last 10 mins.

Had been contained till the final seconds and woke the sleeping family up!
Great game, but didn't see either side troubling Aussie if they played like that!

Diesel

Referee
NZ will be much better for this run, Clearly to tweak a few changes and Kearney to put the cones out in training

Misanthrope

Staff member
Frustration at the result aside, that has to be the best international I've ever seen. Could very well be the best game of league I've seen in a long while too.

England... just. Jesus. If you're going to lose, at least don't lose to a soft try like that. Heart-breaking.

I'm not particularly interested in seeing NZ/Australia in the final. England could have set the game alight in their backyard with a finals berth.