What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 WC | Semi Final | New Zealand 20-18 England | Wembley

Semi Final: NZ v ENG

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shiznit

Coach
NZ struggled big time against an average England side :lol: Australia will win
:lol:

Now where have we heard that before.....

760964-rugby-league-world-cup-final-2008.jpg

undertaker

Coach
England deserved to win that game but Burgess pulled off am Ashton Sims brain explosion at the worst possible moment.

Btw, what are the extra time rules foe this tournament? Golden point or the old 10 by 10min halves?

Patorick

Staff member
What was Sinfield thinking rushing up on Johnson?

Insanity.

No composure for England at the end there.

Great game though.

shiznit

Coach
WHAT. A. FINISH!!!

That is hands down the greatest international game I have ever seen. Just incredible.

NZ looked shot for all money, but they just willed themselves over the line. Can't play down how influential FPN's run was in that final set, massive run carrying multiple poms on his back which they never recovered from.

George Burgess the villian with a just geniused head hunt on SBW to gift them the penalty too.

I hate the poms, but I do feel for them after that loss. They played the best game I've ever seen them play, and did not deserve to lose.

The kangaroos are going to have a game on their hands next week

Really?? I thought the Tri-Nations final in 06 at the SFS is right up there IMO...

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
England deserved to win that game but Burgess pulled off am Ashton Sims brain explosion at the worst possible moment.

Btw, what are the extra time rules foe this tournament? Golden point or the old 10 by 10min halves?

I "think" it's 10 each way with golden point after that.

Kearney complimenting "the lads"